Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Well, that was unexpected.
  2. Snowy

I fully admit that I haven't been very active this game, but inactivity isn't a good reason to pass up scum hunting. I've already given you my best bet. Exlight's posts weren't making sense earlier, and he's extremely good at hiding as scum.
  3. Snowy

Hmm... I think Exlight was voting for Megapod, wasn't he? @ZinnLav Come on guys, Jokes over. Let's start scum hunting.
  4. Snowy

I'm just bulletproof. No active roles.
  5. Snowy

After some thinking, i’m going to vote: exlight for the reasons i mentioned earlier.
  6. Snowy

I don't think it's strange. I just think it's convenient.
  7. Snowy

To be honest, probably exlight. He's not making much sense right now, and I'm paranoid about him. I think motion detector is rather convenient, considering we already discussed you being rolebloked.
  8. Snowy

You're making me dizzy with your vote changing.
  9. Snowy

Would that show a result even if he was roleblocked?
  10. Snowy

Bulletproof is also often a town role. It's NAI.
  11. Snowy

I'll Unvote: KenderCharmeleon then. I admit that I may have missed the part where
  12. Snowy

That makes no sense. I was bulletproof (But have no other role). I lost my bulletproof last night, but AFAIK bulletproof shouldn't roleblock you.
  13. Snowy

Well, I can verify that I lost my bulletproof protection last night... but that doesn't make you town, Kender. I'm not scum, so either HD is lying or they're insane and their results were flipped.
  14. Snowy

Assuming you're telling the truth, that makes you an insane cop. Vote: KenderCharmeleon
  15. Snowy

I don't but I am very suspect of exlight. I've been scum with him in a couple of games and he's really good at hiding. I know this sounds like player-related paranoia, and it is... but always be suspect of exlight. Not sure I have any other reads that are useful. In theory, it could be a 2x...
  16. Snowy

I feel betrayed That's not an unfair assessment, HD. I've been loosely following along, but I've been busy in the real world. Vote: Felly Felly's explanation of their day 1 immunity doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I know this game is bastard but I feel like it's possible Felly is an...
  17. Snowy

I genuinely did forget. I was going to pull my vote off LG as soon as I saw: but LG had posted this about 17 minutes before EoD and I saw it just before EoD. (Basically, Zinn's post appeared just as I was typing to unvote). I figured it didn't matter though because there was only one vote on LG...
  18. Snowy

With some exception, voting only happens during a day phase :)
  19. Snowy

That's... erm... Weird. Sorry LG!
  20. Snowy

Vote: Lone_Garurumon For science.
Back
Top Bottom