Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

But then we'll be sad and you don't want us to be sad, do you?
  2. Snowy

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Well, that was unexpected though I suppose we shouldn't be surprised. The good news is that we did manage to get all the mafia members. the bad news is that AFAIK, none of us suspected the serial killer. I wonder if we even would have. I mean... I don't think anyone suspected her, and we'd...
  3. Snowy

Yes. It's long overdue to remove this particular mafia member.
  4. Snowy

In before LG gets hit by a strongman or something. Vote: Magnificent Entertainer
  5. Snowy

If you're going to request a fake PM, make sure it's the craziest thing you can think of.... Vote: Crystal Onix
  6. Snowy

Another post restriction? Your post doesn't make sense.
  7. Snowy

Oh, Can we? Pleeeeease? To be honest, I'm not sure what's going on here so I'm just going to follow the town leader. Vote: Pika_pika42
  8. Snowy

Not me, sorry. I'm just hanging around.
  9. Snowy

I had that PR in Chaos IV. It's super annoying!
  10. Snowy

Considering two separate people read your post the same way, I suspect it's your wording... not us.
  11. Snowy

Wait, what? Did you read a different role PM than I did?
  12. Snowy

It helps to pay attention to more than just one post.
  13. Snowy

No. I mean blocking a lynch. I'm going back to bed... It's too early for thinking.
  14. Snowy

Okay, first... can someone nightkill the host, please?! Second... wow, that was one crazy phase that resulted in the lynch of a townie. So what we have so far is Crystal Onix 11th hour lynching a townie, and now HumanDawn pushing for the lynch of a townie hard during post restriction phase.
Back
Top Bottom