Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Because the roleblocker is only surpassed by the commuter in terms of action priority normally.
  2. Snowy

That's the problem I'm having, because bus driver should not act before role blocker.
  3. Snowy

That's the problem I have... Roleblock should take priority. Meaning Zorchic would have been roleblocked in other games. EDIT: This is the order of actions I use. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Natural_Action_Resolution/Normal_Game I put Bus Driver in the slot below Jailkeep but...
  4. Snowy

It is, sure but Bus driver should be roleblockable. This is the first game I've played where that's happened.
  5. Snowy

Pretty much what exlight said. What works for one community may not work for another. Feel free to continue this in the situation room. We’re always open to discussion.
  6. Snowy

This has been brought up before, but 72 hour day phase games seem to be unpopular on this site. The 48/24 thing has become standard here because of how popular it is with our players.
  7. Snowy

Legends always say that.
  8. Snowy

Yeah, you can start conversations with yourself. This reminds me. My final piece of advice for my mentees. @Tood @Agent2583 @jamiebearcub Always remember that the first and most important rule of mafia is: what happens in mafia, stays in mafia :) And yourself into a war room legend.
  9. Snowy

If you highlight each part and click +Quote, you can do this: i’m also on ipad. Yes. Yes Working with @Midorikawa I did. No. Your OOA felt off to me, and it resulted in confusion. Yes. Yes Less mafia mentors. I think three mentors for the mafia team was perhaps too much. I mean, I...
  10. Snowy

You could at least tell us your favourite Gym leader :P
  11. Snowy

Yeah alright. I'll mentor. My favourite Gym Leader is Whitney. Mostly because she's always portrayed by the fandom as a hard to beat leader, but I've found her easy to beat as long as it's not a nuzlocke.
Back
Top Bottom