Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion
    Threadmarks: In Thread Reminder

Hey everyone, i would like to remind people that it is okay to like the games, and it is okay to not like the games. All criticism, positive or negative, is welcome here on Bulbagarden, but please remember to keep it civil. Remember that this is your opinion, and everyone is entitled to one...
  2. Snowy

My advice would be to read up on the faq for that site. the ones i have experience with will charge a small deposit when placing the preorder, then charge the rest when it’s time to ship it. Always make sure you read the fine print when preordering.
  3. Snowy

My guess would be a placeholder price. they seem pretty common.
  4. Snowy

I do, actually. Because it’s a cultural thing in alola. Anyway, as i said before... i do see your point of view. I just really don’t agree with it. And that’s okay. Reasonable minds can differ :)
  5. Snowy

There is an episode in the Anime where... I think it was Pikachu learning Iron Tail... and they actually went through a lot of work to teach Pikachu Iron Tail. While obviously the anime has much more freedom than the games for how expressive they could get, I would love to see that type of hands...
  6. Snowy

Because these kinds of things in the past have been explained through lore. And you can bet there will be people nitpicking it if they don't explain it. Because Gyarados doesn't learn surf (AFAIK) via level up. Unless you mean why does it need to learn Surf to ride on the water? I don't know...
  7. Snowy

Hmm... Thing is, I'm not sure there is anything in the Sinnoh region - in any source - to explain something similar to Ride pokemon. Don't get me wrong, I do see your point. I just don't agree. I think HMs are at the very least a possibility. Surf boards! ... I'll get my coat. Honestly, I...
  8. Snowy

I very much don't think we're going to get Ride Pokemon. That was unique to Alola due to their culture, and Secret Techniques revolved around your partner Pokemon in Let's Go. Either way, my point was that it's not impossible for a removed feature to show up again if it makes sense for that...
  9. Snowy

True. To be fair, we only have one trailer and a press release to go on, so speculation is going to be high. Honestly, I see the word arguing as having a more negative connotation. I would classify this as more of a debate. I would love regional forms... With dmax, I think it's more history...
  10. Snowy

Doesn't change my view though. No one is arguing. It's a difference of opinion.
  11. Snowy

I know, but that doesn’t mean they can’t return for a game. Walking pokemon were removed for generations but were in gen 7 for one game.
  12. Snowy

With respect, nothing has been said so far to convince me there won’t be HMs. Nothing else makes any sense in my opinion.
  13. Snowy

They did. their exact words were "faithful to the originals". I think that makes it pretty clear we'll be using bidoof hm slaves in the remakes
  14. Snowy

I don't blame you, but I keep coming back to the concept of faithful recreation and trying to figure out what that means. I suspect it means that as many of gen 4's mechanics and systems - including HMs - will make it into the game.
  15. Snowy

I suspect hms will return temporarily for this one game. They want to be as faithful as possible, so it makes sense to me.
  16. Snowy

Truth be told, i would rather the sword and shield style but to me the OW from sun and moon just feels more immersive than bdsp.
  17. Snowy

Personally, i would argue the overworld screenshot you posted is better than the bdsp overworld.
  18. Snowy

Let's lose the sheep terminology, please.
  19. Snowy

Threadmarks: Second PSA

Hey guys, Right now I want everyone to take a step back from their keyboards, take a sip of water, something like that. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and everyone is entitled to express their opinion. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it... but you do have to...
  20. Snowy

While you could be correct, the fact that they have a more main series type name gives me hope it’ll be closer to FRLG than let’s go. Iirc, FRLG was pretty faithful to the original games, only allowed you to catch kanto pokemon during thd game... but did include all gen 2 and 3 pokemon that...
Back
Top Bottom