Search results for query: *

1. Snuggle Tier List

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

@Nitro Indigo I suppose that's a way to put it. I just wanna write for myself, and if other people like it, it's a bonus. And you're right about connecting with others; I'd rather write for a small following I can personally interact with than a faceless legion. End of the day though, I still...
  2. Snuggle Tier List

I have...opinions on this topic. But rather than get all preachy, I'm just gonna relate my own experiences. One second, I'm gonna need a big font... If I wanted to be popular, I could do it pretty cheap. Make accounts on all the major social media sites, buy myself some followers, post links...
  3. Snuggle Tier List

@unrepentantAuthor But how will this affect the competitive scene? You're clearly throwing off the meta. Speedy Review teams were a totally legitimate strategy! /s
  4. Snuggle Tier List

I'd rather not go too into detail, as the man who brought the katana is currently in rehab of his own volition. Plus, talking about illegal drugs seems a little hardcore for a Pokémon forum. All I can give is advice for those in similar circumstances. If everyone else is tripping, and you're...
  5. Snuggle Tier List

I attended a 21st birthday party today. Long story short, I'm now babysitting my niece for the night at my grandparents and don't have Wifi. Which is an improvement over the last birthday party, which involved a katana and hallucinogens and accidents. It's a long story. I don't think I'll have...
  6. Snuggle Tier List

Well, stop stabbing the rock.
  7. Snuggle Tier List

The Fourth of July is officially over. Yeah, it's the 6th local time, but the parties and spare fireworks gave it an extra day. Though by that logic, you have to include the 3rd. And maybe some of the 2nd, too. I live in a very patriotic neighborhood. I stayed at home as much as possible. It's...
  8. Snuggle Tier List

I'm not sure a "traditional transformation" is possible, but I think I know what you mean. Problem is, most fanfic writers aren't Pokémon (as far as I know) (you know who you are), and so there isn't much point in a traditional transformation. Humanity is mundane; making Pokémon more boring...
  9. Snuggle Tier List

True, but I think different readers have different definitions of "general". For instance, I'm not interested in a character's appearance unless it's significantly unusual (i.e. a mohawk, bowtie, etc), so when I read a paragraph where a character's hair color, clothing, eye color, etc. are...
  10. Snuggle Tier List

My personal solution is to get as straight to the point as possible with dialogue and let your audience "fill in the blanks" when it comes to scenery description. I found it's okay if my readers interpret my characters' appearances differently or the layout of a room differently. The only time I...
  11. Snuggle Tier List

@Nitro Indigo Might be before your time, but tracking the slow creep of story into the core series could give some answers. Perfect example is the cutscene in Ilix Forest in HG/SS that serves no purpose and wasn't present in the original G/S/C, or the Kimono Girl's summoning ritual of...
  12. Snuggle Tier List

Man, chat was on fire for a few days, and then it slowly burned out. Guess I gotta propose a chat topic. Um, I'm getting a kitten! Probably. A relative of mine is getting a kitten, but I'm going to be catsitting. This relative also owns guinea pigs. This may lead to problems.
  13. Snuggle Tier List

I think I'm on record for being adamantly against slow burn fanfic. What you might find surprising is I enjoy slow burn literally anything else. It comes,down to how I consume media in general. I'm usually very skeptical of media, from TV to books to movies to music to podcasts to YouTube...
  14. Snuggle Tier List

Ah, my bad. Though some of the slower Pokémon might be flat-out screwed when it comes to open terrain. But we're in anime logic here, so...eh. Not my problem to deal with. I'm not very optimistic, if you can tell. I don't know if it's Dynmaxing or just another straw on a camel's back. I've...
  15. Snuggle Tier List

From what I know of Attack on Titan, the world's having some problems with the wildlife. And is also perpetually in total war. The worldbuilding isn't exactly kid friendly. As for Power Rangers, we're going to need a lot of conveniently empty warehouses. Which is fine for a kids show, maybe...
  16. Snuggle Tier List

I wrote a fic about size-shifting giant Pokémon, so I might be a little biased. But I'm fine with Dynmaxing in theory. In practice, Game Freak screwed up the moment they introduced Mega Evolutions. If Dynmaxing has to exist, then that means Mega Evolutions clearly weren't "Mega" enough...
  17. Snuggle Tier List

As the person right now doing an analysis of Genius Sonority's last "adventure" game, I have an explanation. Genius Sonority used low-poly Pokémon models taken straight from the N64's Pokémon Stadium and kept this low-poly style when creating their own Gen III models. While this might make their...
  18. Snuggle Tier List

@Misfit Angel Those look fantastic! I'm getting a military honor's vibe from them; perhaps relationships to past (possibly long-forgotten) conflicts? Oh, and did anyone catch today's direct?
  19. Snuggle Tier List

Spent the past few days mostly away from these forums due to real life crap. Nice to see the forum's been mostly sleepy with me (apart from that battling ethics thread, which I might join when the time's right). You could try developing your character in the Character Development Den! Perhaps...
  20. Snuggle Tier List

No, no, no. That's completely ridiculous. Nintendo's a publicly traded company. To "own" Nintendo, we just need to buy 51% of their market cap (a controlling stake). Anyone got a spare $18,666,000,000?
Back
Top Bottom