Search results for query: *

1. Snuggle Tier List

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Battle With Me: Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness has its first chapter! Wanna know why XD's muliplayer modes are practically unplayable? I have some answers...
  2. Snuggle Tier List

Snuggle's Grand Poetry Grab Bag has hit ten entries! It's a 3-3-4 split between Everyone, Teen, and Mature entries, with a wide range of styles and topics. Plus more to come!
  3. Snuggle Tier List

My no-invitation-needed World Poetry Day 2019 Community Collab is now accepting submissions! There's no quality standards; anyone and everyone's welcome to post, or even just comment. Come celebrate!
  4. Snuggle Tier List

KAIJUMON, my four-chapter dramedy, is complete! It's about a mother, her son, his "pet" kaiju Treecko, and a very scary world that doesn't like strangers but Treecko's a kaiju and no one can change that. Probably. A chapterless reading option has been provided. Binge away!
  5. Snuggle Tier List

That poem collection of mine I mentioned a few posts ago? That now has five entires, with detailed author's notes/commentary for each individual poem. It's Snuggle's Grand Poetry Grab Bag! I'm trying to make at least one poem for every person and mood, all while keeping my poems personal and...
  6. Snuggle Tier List

I, the person typing this sentence, was committed to an theraputic inpatient unit and started hallucinating Pokemon. Years later, I wrote a poem about it, and while I was writing, they came back. An autobiography. MATURE: I Needed Lies EDIT: Fixed broken link due to poem being moved into a...
Back
Top Bottom