• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Snuggle Tier List

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

@Nitro Indigo I think you're asking the wrong questions. If the goal is to avoid overwhelming the new world, there'd be more to consider than just size. For instance, a Zorua or Zoroark could "blend in" despite being physically bigger. Ditto and a transformed Mew are also possibilities, and...
  2. Snuggle Tier List

I happen to have another already-established trainer in the room with an already-established Wurmple whose already-established to know String Shot, AND everyone in the room knows it, AND Wurmple and their trainer need a way to start building confidence after a string (rimshot) of defeats. Saving...
  3. Snuggle Tier List

@unrepentantAuthor For the door itself, all I have established is that it's a maintenance door, it can be pulled open from the other side, and that it's currently unlocked. If there is a lock, the people that have the keys just so happen to be the people being sealed against, though the person...
  4. Snuggle Tier List

@unrepentantAuthor I can't dispute that. Quick Googling didn't reveal any answers (though I learned Wikipedia's page on "Attornies in Japan" puts Phoenix Wright in the "See also" section). I found a collection of PDFs from Japan's Ministry of Finance detailing the national budget, but FY2019's...
  5. Snuggle Tier List

@canisaries Good question! You have several options, depending on which judicial system you'd like to emulate. I'll keep my answer in a spoiler just in case:
  6. Snuggle Tier List

@AceTrainer14 I IRL met someone wearing a moon boot! Or, as they called it, a "brace". They were wearing it for medical reasons (they had previously been using crutches); "medical brace", "leg brace", and "ankle brace" all seemed to be accurate descriptors. Not sure if your question is out of...
  7. Snuggle Tier List

Oh, that's even better! Does this happen in Equestria? 'Cause then you're in high fantasy, and then you can do whatever you want. I don't think readers expect cable news to exist alongside unicorns. Uh...fancy cast? I'd feel pretty confident calling it a "fancy medical cast", though I'm not...
  8. Snuggle Tier List

Think of it like this; if Law & Order can get a million spin-offs, then anyone can write a murder mystery. If you're feeling not so confident, write around that. Classic murder-mystery trope is to isolate the setting, letting you craft exactly the plot you need. Maybe there's only two cops in...
  9. Snuggle Tier List

@Nitro Indigo if I may, I happen to know someone who has talked to me personally about witnessing a lethal explosion. I don't want to reveal who they are out of respect for their privacy and safety, so take this post with a massive grain of salt. A "relatively small explosion" and "happened to...
  10. Snuggle Tier List

I, too, am using Firefox...for Mobile, 66.0. I use "Request Desktop View" to see other people's signatures/check how my forum post display to other users. This is shaping up to be more tech-supporty than writing related. I'll redirect this question to the General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas...
  11. Snuggle Tier List

More funky forum behavior questions. I'm experimenting with fonts for my fics, but all of Bulbagarden Forum's font options have been displaying as the default font. Can other people see non-default fonts? If so, am I experiencing a known issue that I can take steps to fix? If not, where can I...
  12. Snuggle Tier List

Hmm. This might not be such a simple question, then. I'm considering doing some experiments, though I have some more urgent work to do before then. Regardless, thank you!
  13. Snuggle Tier List

Is it possible to ask too many questions? I mean, it's been about a month since anyone other than me has posted a question here. Am I hogging the spotlight? Should I stop asking questions? Does this count as a question? Should I stop talking? I think I should stop talking When threadmarks count...
  14. Snuggle Tier List

I was aware that was the limit for signatures. I was not aware that was the limit for fic banners. Thank you!
  15. Snuggle Tier List

What dimensions should I use for a banner? I got an old image I want to use as a banner background, to contrast against the banner text regardless of forum theme. The image is currently 6600x5100. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that's not the right size, so I have some scaling/cropping to...
  16. Snuggle Tier List

What are threadmarks and how can/should I use them? I have this poetry collection, and out of the blue I decided to figure out what this "add threadmark" field meant. So I added a single threadmark to each of my poems, and I named the threadmarks after the titles of my poems. I now I have an...
  17. Snuggle Tier List

Quickie: I wrote a poem and it's complete. I've heard tale of a mysterious Workshop Archive for completed works, but I'm not 100% sure how to request my work be moved to the archives, or even if that's a good idea for a poem I just released. Step-by-step, what is the process for getting a work...
  18. Snuggle Tier List

I have an unusual and possibly stupid question that's cropped up on me unexpectedly. I was writing a scene for an upcoming fic. I had some loose notes on what needed to happen, and pacing concerns meant I needed a character to start a long-overdue conversation. And as I wrote, the scene slipped...
Back
Top Bottom