Search results for query: *

1. Snuggle Tier List

POPULAR: The Samples Thread

Autocorrect disagreed, so I did some googling. Apparently "signaling" is correct in US English, "signalling" is correct is UK English. Either way, my intent seemed to have gotten across; thank you for the checkup! ...you can't just post a thank you in this thread, can you? Well, time to give...
  2. Snuggle Tier List

Turns out "one of these days" was Friday. Time for Snuggles to stop talking in the third person post an excerpt. It's a short one (more of a technicals check-up than actual content), and I'd rather not give too much context, so...here it is! Yeah, not much to work with. So I'm not expecting...
  3. Snuggle Tier List

I'm in a weird position where I think this is good, but it's personally not clicking for me. I feel outside the target audience, and I can point to one very specific reason why: too many unclear nouns. The words I underlined aren't literally meaningless, in that they probably do have meaning...
  4. Snuggle Tier List

Snuggles to the rescue! This writing sample has made me acutely aware of paragraph indents. I'm not if they're needed when writing for a forum, but it's a nice attention to detail. Makes your fic just the tiniest bit more professional. However, I have to ask: Why is Spencer Weeks writing...
Back
Top Bottom