• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Snuggle Tier List

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Now that I've finished my friendly neighborhood reviewing, I'm back to Battle With Me XD: CH8. Wrote into overtime to make up for lost...time, and I finally got my robot arm! I even found the plot! Not much left, I'm estimating I'm 2/3rds the way through the chapter, but I finally hit the point...
  2. Snuggle Tier List

Finished the poetry reviews! Just need to hunt down the Japanese characters used in the final poem (Japan has like a million scripts, so it might take a bit), write some closing thoughts, and double-check the BBCode on all the spoilers. Though in case anyone's wondering; best of the anthology is...
  3. Snuggle Tier List

Midday post for me, but I just finished a marathon poetry review session of Nori's Poem Anthology and I feel like I can't take a break until I post here. Made it to the year 2012 this time; the poetry's definitely getting more complex, my brain is experiencing much tickling, but I've got...
  4. Snuggle Tier List

Planning to write mini-reviews for the entirety of Nori's Poem Anthology. Each review's about a paragraph long, and there's some thoughts on the entire anthology's structure as well. Got reviews written for every poem up to the first half of 2005; standouts so far are "I Kissed Her Today"...
  5. Snuggle Tier List

Been a while since I could post to this thread. Got at least the first half of Battle With Me: CH8 complete...just in time for a heat wave that'll make it impossible to grab screenshots. Guess I'm spending the weekend reviewing. Heard someone got a poetry anthology together; been meaning to take...
  6. Snuggle Tier List

Less "writing", more transcribing dialogue and planning. Felt more like a QA tester than an author. Little burnt out right now (family birthday tomorrow), but I got some non-commercial forum posts real work on important projects today. Going to bed mostly satisfied.
  7. Snuggle Tier List

About seven paragraphs for Battle With Me: CH8. 2/7ths are researched digs into a localization inconsistency, while the rest are a pre-written ending describing the chapter's events from the villain's implied perspective. I'm at about half the length of my previous chapter; if I'm lucky, I might...
  8. Snuggle Tier List

Wrote the opening to Battle With Me: CH8. It's mostly me recapping how little has happened after fifty minutes of playtime, then being disappointed with robotic character development. I have no idea how kid me had the patience to play Pokémon: XD Gale of Darkness. I must have had absolutely...
  9. Snuggle Tier List

Just about finished the written portion of Battle With Me: CH7. Just need two screenshot and to add frames. Chapter should be ready to publish this evening (Eastern Standard Time). Also, this portion of Gale of Darkness was somehow better than nostalgia remembers. I don't know how that's...
  10. Snuggle Tier List

I gave you all two weeks, and only one update? Tsk, tsk. Dusted off my CH7 draft of Battle With Me: XD, finished some editing of what I had written (past me left notes!), and added about a paragraph-and-a-half worth of text. Not major progress, but I got a rough chapter roadmap in my head and...
  11. Snuggle Tier List

Welcome to the Snuggle Tier List update thread, where Snuggle Tier List posts what they wrote while other people occasionally post, too. Also, having this thread has been a surprisingly large motivator as I slog through CH6 of Battle With Me: XD. I've got a Part 1 rough draft ready minus a few...
  12. Snuggle Tier List

Got about halfway through a draft of Battle With Me: XD. It's shaping up to be a two-parter due to attachment limits, though I'll post both parts together so Part 1 has proper closure. Also, I'm picking up on subtext kid me missed, and it's giving me feels. I wasn't expecting that. I've found...
  13. Snuggle Tier List

Doubled the size of my Battle With Me: Pokémon XD CH5 draft. Wrote a lot in the morning until I started noticed brain-overload spelling mistakes, and picking it up again now before I go to bed. It's mostly me complaining about elevators and doors. But it has a point and I'm expanding on it as...
  14. Snuggle Tier List

Finished correcting all the embarrassing grammah mistakes in Battle With Me: Pokémon XD. Had to write a chilling update explaining my writing situation and that future chapters will be coming slower, which I'm praying isn't the death knell of Battle With Me. The fic's not on hiatus, but it feels...
  15. Snuggle Tier List

Grammah cleanup of Battle With Me: XD continues with CH3. I spelled "win" as "when", "they" as "the", and used the phrase "poison from of Metagross", among other errors. I probably shouldn't be writing on top an ancient burial ground.
  16. Snuggle Tier List

Fixed major spelling mistakes in Battle With Me: Pokémon XD up to CH2, and got hit with a bolt of inspiration for CH5. I'm writing this chapter slow so I don't have to redo spelling again, which was a clear-as-day symptom of my first few chapters being rush jobs. But I'm finding it easier to...
  17. Snuggle Tier List

You know that sleep thing people do? You know, where they lay in bed, fall unconscious, and mildly hallucinate for approximately 8-10 hours daily? I decided to write the first half of Battle With Me: Pokémon XD CH4 instead. Translated some negative energy I had into a expose on "pop" game...
  18. Snuggle Tier List

Finished and published CH3 of Battle With Me: Pokemon XD. And while I feel "over the hump" to some degree, I feel my motivation slipping. My writing for CH3 was rushed so I could make the weekly announcements; while I did manage to finally cite a credible academic paper, my sentence structure...
  19. Snuggle Tier List

Edited all my fic's intro posts to shave the giant copyright tumor clogging them up. Probably the least fun reformatting I've done on published works, as it required me to skim the 1,182 page "Compendium of US Copyright Office Practices", published by the US Copyright Office. This is what I get...
  20. Snuggle Tier List

Bit of a spoiler, but to sum up for those not reading Battle With Me: Pokémon XD: Thank you for asking this question, uA. Paraphrasing my own writing has helped me clear my own head. I'll likely incorporate more alternate explanations and reiterate my research's limitations. I'm not a native...
Back
Top Bottom