Search results for query: *

1. Snuggle Tier List

TEEN: World Poetry Day 2019 Community Collab

Thank you, @unrepentantAuthor. I got the feeling you were getting surprise-swamped from some of your posts in general chat; it's completely understandable. Fan fiction don't pay the bills :( I've been testing the waters with smaller-scale community projects in the meantime, hoping to get some...
  2. Snuggle Tier List

@Darkmaster006 I'll take it! Thank you! Really. It came at a time where I needed some positivity in my life. So I'm breaking my own rules and giving you a threadmark anyways. Also, just in case someone happens across this thread in the future; I believe my collab didn't get off ground because...
  3. Snuggle Tier List

Today I earned a gold star! Image credit: Know Your Meme With the due date of March 23rd passed, this "collab" remains at one entry. I'm not entirely sure how to handle this, as while I'm tempted to erase any shread of evidence this "collab" ever existed, I also believe the very lack of...
  4. Snuggle Tier List

Threadmarks: TEEN: I Like Kittens by @Snuggle Tier List

I Like Kittens TEEN Content Warning: Mention of violent death, kidnapping, and grand theft. This is a poem about kittens. Adorable, cuddly, fluffy kittens. But also how adorable kittens make me happy and brave and cynically optimistic, because no matter what happens, there will always be...
  5. Snuggle Tier List

Threadmarks: Collab Intro and Rules

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ World Poetry Day 2019 Community Collab ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Back
Top Bottom