Search results for query: *

1. SoaringDylan

Mafia Philosophy

So y'all want custom made independent roles huh. Guess I'll get back to my shtick of creating those. ... Wait I only have one game in queue. Welp, guess I'll have to create some more. But yeah, a cult should win "if it's inevitable" and if it ain't, then they don't win. And subbing should be...
  2. SoaringDylan

Mafia Philosophy

In my opinion they should show. The argument of double voters most often being town is valid, since town usually has the most players so the most chance of having a double voting role. However, that only means it's easier for mafia to fool town once they get the power. It's bad to assume...
  3. SoaringDylan

Mafia Philosophy

So what do you guys think about phase lengths? Back when I played on my old forum we played 24/0h phases, where you do day and night in one phase (so you vote and put in your action) when I came here I found the games to be a little longer than that o_O Now I mostly use 48/24h phases, but as...
  4. SoaringDylan

Mafia Philosophy

Threadmarked it :)
  5. SoaringDylan

Mafia Philosophy

Just like the Loophole abuse rule, of course it is common sense. But sadly enough there'll always be those that forget to use it if it isn't stated explicitly on a paper.
Back
Top Bottom