• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SoaringDylan

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I understand your struggles, moved to Fukuoka Japan last week from the Netherlands. Instead of nice 20~ *c weather it's all 30+ now (and even 26+ at night :confused:) But I feel like after about a week my body is getting somewhat used to it. I'm not bothered as much anymore, now I just have...
  2. SoaringDylan

Happy new years everyone ^^;
  3. SoaringDylan

Few more day still college is starting up again. Can't wait to be back to the normal life. Vacation is fun, but it makes me lazy x_x;
  4. SoaringDylan

Should've gone for Ho-oh :P
  5. SoaringDylan

So I think I've finally figured out my new theme. I already got it on discord, I'll be waiting for Rainbow Cloud's banner before I change over here though :)
  6. SoaringDylan

Most of us here have Discord yeah. There is a Bulbagarden Discord server if you weren't aware! :)
  7. SoaringDylan

Why do I have a feeling he would do that over telling both of us :(
  8. SoaringDylan

*sigh* Really now!? I'm pretty sure we discussed it in voice as well so I can't look back :(
  9. SoaringDylan

That was a slight hint to speak up again @Pikochu :P
  10. SoaringDylan

*Tries to remember what we decided to do...*
  11. SoaringDylan

It definetly gets better by the end of arc 2. Arc 1 is rather slow, but that's because it's recapping the original series. The events that happen in the first arc do make a difference in the end though which is awesome ^^;
  12. SoaringDylan

Welcome aboard. :)
  13. SoaringDylan

I feel like I've achieved a point of no return. I must finish the last 9 episodes of the series xD
  14. SoaringDylan

Is it bad that I've watched 40 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood today o_O
  15. SoaringDylan

All this talk about food is making me hungry. Although it is giving me ideas for the next food question of the week. So win/win :p
  16. SoaringDylan

I hope we're not intimidating. We don't bite. Well, most of us don't. ME might. I think for now I'll keep my avatar. I'm probably going to change it during my next themed mafia game, and after that decide what I wanna do with it.
  17. SoaringDylan

From the sounds of it... I'm glad I didn't go into engineering, because if it wasn't for IT, I might've very well followed along that path. About Avatars, I've been thinking about switching mine up... Not entirely sure yet as to what though... Anyone got some ideas for inspiration?
  18. SoaringDylan

Well it's finally official, got the last grade I needed yesterday evening. I've passed my first year woo! ^^; Personally I haven't really thought about doing a second bachelor since with my IT bachelor I can pretty much work everywhere in a development team. I am planning on doing a masters in...
  19. SoaringDylan

If only my physics homework was actually physics and not just math xD At least I'll be done with it tomorrow. Hoping I'll pass the test that is.
  20. SoaringDylan

Congratulations Piko! Now you can finally help me with the bot...
Back
Top Bottom