Search results for query: *

1. SoaringDylan

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

This week, we've got something a little different on the menu. This weeks question is: Do you cook? if so, how do you usually prepare your meals? I personally like to cook, but don't do it a lot yet. Although since I'll probably be moving out sometime next year I've been trying to get better...
  2. SoaringDylan

If I'd have to pick one sauce I love it'd be Indonesian peanut sauce, I just love the spicy flavor. Sometimes I love to combine it with my favorite lunch, Which is this type of bread (couldn't find an english translation, in dutch we call it "Italiaanse Bol" which literally is translated into...
  3. SoaringDylan

Often the way pasta is prepared, at least where I life, is with sauces I really do not like. And well, "raw" pasta is... flavorless. So yeah don't like it at all ^^;
  4. SoaringDylan

I eh... Well. I don't like Pasta, at all. So ehm. I'll be back next week ^-^;
  5. SoaringDylan

Something you probably don't eat daily, is seafood. I live in a harbor town, so we have a lot of fresh fish around and I usually eat it weekly. We usually buy up a big pile of plaice and panga and eat it with a bunch of friends and family at my grandparents. I also love eating shrimps when...
  6. SoaringDylan

Sometimes, we just can't think of anything but a good dessert. Sometimes we love to have a nice cup of coffee, or have a nice cup of Ice. This week's question is; Pudding or Ice Cream, which is the better desert? Personally I love both, and it really depends on the flavor and the mood I'm in...
  7. SoaringDylan

I haven't had milk tea since I was like 10.... I really need to have some again because it was sooo good ^^; Green tea is really iffy for me, I first didn't like it that much, but lately I've been starting to enjoy it more... Till suddenly I got a cup which was really bad again. Green tea, at...
  8. SoaringDylan

Every day when I work, I drink a ton of Tea. Why, you ask? Well, I work for an IT home service specifically aimed at the elder, and they always offer me Tea which I love drinking! The best part about it, is that I sometimes get to try new flavors I've never had. There are so many tea flavors...
  9. SoaringDylan

So summer is coming, (for most of us) and that usually means we'll be barbecuing quite a bit. I personally love to eat spare ribs, when I'm with my grandpa we can eat way too many haha ^^; This weeks question is: What is your favorite meat/fish for on the barbecue?
  10. SoaringDylan

Ice cream, a topic we love discussing as, well, pretty much everyone loves it! But everyone remembers those moments when you were like "huh this flavor looks interesting... Let me take a lick... :sick:". For me that moment was when I tried coffee ice cream, I normally don't drink coffee, and I...
  11. SoaringDylan

It seems like there quite the pickle over in F&G's Random Messages thread. It seems like soup has been banned from the thread and everyone must be craving too talk about it. Well fear no more! As our question of the week is: What is your favorite soup? I myself... Really do not like soup in...
  12. SoaringDylan

Drinks, they are a vital beverage we use a lot every day. Without it we... Would have some issues. 2 of my favorite drinks are Milkshakes and Smoothies. For me it's a pretty hard choice which I like most though. I think if I'd had to pick one I'd probably go for a Banana or Coco milkshake, but...
  13. SoaringDylan

Now that is a great idea. I love banana on pancakes. Never tried them on waffles. But now I'll be sure to try them sometime soon :)
  14. SoaringDylan

It seems like we weren't able to please our last landlord with our offerings. No matter what we tried. However, I will give you the answer to what offerings you should bring to me, for when said day arises. I love Waffles. Stroopwafels, Belgium Waffles, Waffles made by @Pika_pika42 and @Zexy...
  15. SoaringDylan

So the idea of me giving everyone at the barbecue as well actually wasn't that bad of an idea...
  16. SoaringDylan

I'd offer our goddess a Argentine barbecue. Including everyone at the barbecue and some red wine.
  17. SoaringDylan

I totally agree with this statement.
Back
Top Bottom