Search results for query: *

1. SoaringDylan

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

Did you enjoy the game? It was fun to play and hilarious to watch near the end. Did you agree that the roles chosen suited the characters? Yes. Although I'd have preferred to not have misread my role as death proof instead of bulletproof :P Do you like the Bonanza format? Do you have any...
  2. SoaringDylan

Thanks for the game guys, and good luck everyone :) After you've posted it once (I usually do this already in the OP) you can copy the bbcode which says something along the lines of: @AussieEevee if you save this somewhere (aka in a post you can edit, or in a note) you can just copy and paste...
  3. SoaringDylan

It kills someone random on the wagon. I could have a 1/8 chance of killing my self according to this exact wording :P
  4. SoaringDylan

Gets very tempted to hammer himself I wonder if I could blow up my self actually...
  5. SoaringDylan

Why can't I be restless spirit in these kind of games :p
  6. SoaringDylan

Check Discord :P
  7. SoaringDylan

Then you're misunderstanding my friend. When I get killed, I blow up. If this is by lynch, a random person on the wagon is blown up (#metamislynchshipping) and at night I'll kill the one who killed me.
  8. SoaringDylan

Hmm?
  9. SoaringDylan

The thing is, I would agree with you, if I didn't blow up someone else with my demise. That's a rather pricey cop check.
  10. SoaringDylan

UNVOTE: CheffOfGames Kay, @everyone, please redirect your role claims to Cheff. Confirmed town leader there.
  11. SoaringDylan

Since Cheff specifically states that his result says he targeted Elieson, no. unless the hosts made a mistake ( @AussieEevee @Zexy please send Cheff a PM if that's the case ) one of them is lying. Part of me hopes it's FA, because a mason would be a great town leader, but I don't see why FA...
  12. SoaringDylan

I'd have long told you I where jester lol. I really don't like that first response here, it's basically scum calling out "hah we go the ultimate plan so die now". But the second post seems so... believable. On the other hand, what is the chance of there being 2 Digimon in the game and one...
  13. SoaringDylan

Well seems like we've figured out the game already. Eevee and Zexy have had this war, apparently the reason being "is not telling a player that they are an insane/drunk cop a bastard element?" For future reference, it most definitely is AE. Anyways, I'm clearly not mad enough to claim Bomb...
  14. SoaringDylan

@FinalArcadia It might be a great idea, to claim Watcher or Tracker right about now.
  15. SoaringDylan

I've not seen it my self, but I've heard a certain someone (ME) talk about it a while ago. Anyways, I only kill the person killing me, and in the case of a vig & mafia kill targeting me at the same night (which would be foolish of both of them, mind you) they'd both die.
  16. SoaringDylan

I'll consult my friendly friend Zexy on this, but I assume just the person who killed me. Unsure about if I get killed by say a mafia kill and a vigilante. I assume the first to hit me dies in said occasion though. I'll ask what's the case though.
  17. SoaringDylan

That depends my friend, on who decides to kill me. As with any normal bomb, I kill the person who kills me, and in the case of a lynch, that would be a random person on the wagon.
  18. SoaringDylan

Fiiiiine..... Hi guys. It's me, the grandmaster of fake bomb claiming. I must disappoint you however, that this time around, I actually am the bomb. Dear Cop, Tracker, Watcher, [input investigation roles here seperated by comma's] if you'd be so friendly to confirm either me or CoG tonight so we...
  19. SoaringDylan

Correction on the wording of this sentence *cough* @Elieson *cough* What I meant is as i'm not leaning scum on him, the only 2 options are town/indep. Not that I'm leaning towards either at the moment. Well, why would I lie about simple facts. A simple mistake is missing a vote somewhere or...
  20. SoaringDylan

Jumpy might've not been the right word to use. Right here, is my main problem. You don't have much suspicion thrown onto you, yet with 1 vote on you you immediately respond with "meh I don't care, I've stated my reasoning, why'd I have to defend against you" (how I perceive it mind you)...
Back
Top Bottom