Search results for query: *

1. SoaringDylan

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

We've decided to change our policies regarding this area. Maybe after the elections are done and over with would such a mafia be appropriate as to not cause any discomfort to anyone.
  2. SoaringDylan

I've been cooking this one up for a bit, and thought, why not. A sequel to one of my favourite mafia games Zexy has hosted, "Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded" will come to you soon as a [??p] game in the Small Games queue.
  3. SoaringDylan

WE are? What is it?
  4. SoaringDylan

I, me, Dylan, whatever you wish to call me. Am up next, with: Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition [13p] (Hosted by @SoaringDylan) [MoD: SoaringDylan] Signups will open Friday.
  5. SoaringDylan

As a note, The Kiwi and the Emu: Bulbagarden Down Under [16p] (Hosted by @AussieEevee; and @Yours Truly) [scheduled for April 25th, 2018] has been removed from the queue.
  6. SoaringDylan

- WotE Dual-Type Edition v2 [9p] (Hosted by @Max1996 ) May already start signups, if you want. The next small mafia game signups open tonight. Sorry for the delay guys :c
  7. SoaringDylan

Alas, Jack hasn't come around for his game. So his game will be locked in place. Take #3, - BMU Spinoff Mafia: a Doctor Who AU Game [12-13p] (Hosted by @Doctor Floptopus) is up next :)
  8. SoaringDylan

I'll have to lock my games for now, so - Jack's Bot Adventures [10p] (Hosted by @jackatlasred ) is up next.
  9. SoaringDylan

I'm afraid that just can't do. As we're having a special intermission from the top of M.E.'s tower. Stating that signups for holiday mafia 2017 will open up a.s.a.p. I'm sorry MCH and RC but you guys will be up next after Holiday Mafia. Mistake on our part for not mentioning earlier
  10. SoaringDylan

- Zexy Games Mafia III [13p] (Hosted by @Zexy ) may open up signups :)
  11. SoaringDylan

- Connect 4 [16p] (Hosted by @Great Glaceon ) [MoD: Elementar] May open signups! :)
  12. SoaringDylan

Ehm, well since special events take over the spot of the queue I'm afraid the ZD-I game will be taking this spot :/
  13. SoaringDylan

- Bulbagarden Sections Mafia [13p] (Hosted by @Rainbow Cloud and @SoaringDylan ) [MoD: SoaringDylan] will be locked until the next game has started signups, RC & I would rather be able to focus on this one game then having to split between games, so if nobody else unlocks we'll take the next...
  14. SoaringDylan

I'm proud to announce that the following game will be added to the Special Games Queue. - Occarina of Time Mafia - BMG / ZD-I Crossover Game [20p] (Hosted by @Pendio and @Mezlo) [MoD: SoaringDylan] [Scheduled to start between 8-16 Oct, 2017]
  15. SoaringDylan

I'll be adding Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition [13P] to the small games queue. Hope y'all are excited. For those who didn't see on Discord, This'll be a series of games which'll go past all the regions (including side game) with the main theme of being some special sort of game...
  16. SoaringDylan

Added these 2 small bits, since they were forgotten. :)
  17. SoaringDylan

With these new rules up, - Jack's Bot Adventures [10p] (Hosted by @jackatlasred ) Is ready to open signups! and so is - Stab in the Dark v2 [8p] (Hosted by @Max1996 & @AussieEevee )
Back
Top Bottom