Search results for query: *

1. SoaringDylan

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

It's open to invites and I invited everyone (I think)
  2. SoaringDylan

Isn't that the whole point of favorites o_O
  3. SoaringDylan

When you were in my DMs yelling at me to yell at darth to sub Piko out I was just like "well, he's active in mafia chat. Can't sub him out, you should be able to figure that out x-x"
  4. SoaringDylan

Oh and fun fact, Elie's role was at first 2 roles, both characters being separate and both being a mason. So in the end, if the game would've filled up, none of this would have actually happened x)
  5. SoaringDylan

actually as I just described above, it did not matter in the slightest. You roleblocked a role that was roleblocked by the other party idling x)
  6. SoaringDylan

So as an IO I want to comment on the game as well. First of all on the insanifier, I agree with ME that the role is quite OP and requires balancing. Darth had some ways of evening out the odds like with the JOAT but mafia overall was very strong (joat powers that I remember: Tracker (Greninja)...
  7. SoaringDylan

"ME believes he is correct." :P
  8. SoaringDylan

Wait what! I'm not Scum. How dare you accuse me of such foul deeds. I'm clearly the beloved bomb.
  9. SoaringDylan

Hands everyone an Unreadable Post warning /end of non-host-but-still-slightly-displeased-spectator :p
  10. SoaringDylan

He clearly ain't the brightest. :P
  11. SoaringDylan

What if he did o_O
Back
Top Bottom