Search results for query: *

1. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

Here's another controversial opinion (at least I think it is anyway): I don't mind Plusle and Minun appearing in the anime. I say this after seeing them get a lot of flak in the JN061 topic. I think they're adorable and deserve more appearances because of their cute looks.
  2. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

You saw that as malicious? Seriously? Again, that wasn't my intent.
  3. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

I think so because they never acknowledged my comment directly after that, which leads me to believe that user now has me on ignore.
  4. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

I said "in my opinion". You're okay with its' evolutions and that's fine. I did not mean to come off as being rude or disrespectful. I'm sorry if you saw it that way.
  5. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

Ew, no.
  6. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

Morpeko
  7. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

For real. I don't think Sobble has been treated that poorly so far. Sure it was annoying that we basically got misleading advertising, but so far Sobble's gotten a good amount of screen time. I'd like to see it do more obviously, but it could be worse. It could've ended up like Gengar if Sobble...
  8. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

There's a reason why people despise the gacha machine. This thing makes it so that Team Rocket can't bond with any Pokemon that spawn from it. Seeing them form bonds with their Pokemon was always nice. With the gacha machine, we don't get that and as a result, it makes it hard for viewers to...
  9. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

I feel like this is somewhat controversial considering the comments I've read, but I'm perfectly fine with starter Pokemon getting a good deal of focus and screen time in the anime. They're some of my favorite Pokemon (the base forms to be more precise) and I'm always happy to see them on...
  10. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

I kinda want to see what kind of backlash the writers will get if Gou gets Sobble. Hopefully that doesn't make me look like a terrible person.
  11. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Controversial opinions

I guess my unpopular opinion (not sure if it actually is an unpopular one) is that if Gou really does catch Sobble in the next episode, then this series will be ruined for me because I want the best for Sobble (my favorite starter and second favorite Pokemon behind Mew) and being with Gou I...
Back
Top Bottom