Search results for query: *

1. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread (and Reflections)

Aw, I'm disappointed that episode 28 isn't titled "A Sobble Story". Huge missed opportunity there. :(
  2. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

I'd prefer "A Sobble Story" for the sob story pun.
  3. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

So is the next batch not gonna be 12 episodes? I just assumed we would get 12 new episodes every few months.
  4. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

September 11th? I know it's not that big of a deal, but I'm sure some people will be offended by that.
  5. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Can't wait for the Sobble episode's title to be something like "A Sobble Story". Get it? Because it's SOBble, a sobbing Pokemon, and its encounter will most likely be a heart-felt sob story? XD
  6. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Am I the only one who doesn't mind Goh's voice here? I think it sounds alright. Not the best voice ever, but it could've been worse. Also, I'm not a fan of this show being Netflix exclusive. I've never used Netflix and I'd rather not use it. It's just not my thing. Different strokes for...
  7. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

I don't think the "the Series" part of the title was really necessary, but whatever. Pokemon Journeys would've been good enough.
Back
Top Bottom