Search results for query: *

1. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Do you think Ash will get a Galar starter in PM2019?

I'd love it if Ash got a Popplio, but I highly doubt that's gonna happen.
  2. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

View: https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1246733635387973632 View: https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1246739812977000456 Sobble soon! Judging by the preview and the fact that Ash appears to be the one asking if Sobble wants to join him, it looks like Ash will get Sobble. Now it's...
  3. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Mixed results across the board so far in this poll. It'll be interesting to see what happens with these two starters. I just hope they both get great treatment, especially Sobble.
  4. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

I have to say, I really want Ash to get Sobble. I fear if Gou or Koharu gets one, it won't get a lot of screen time. Gou would probably leave it at the lab and Koharu isn't traveling with the boys (she might at some point, but we don't know yet). So I feel like Sobble wouldn't get much screen...
  5. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Adding onto this, OG Ash had a Squirtle and a Lapras, both blue and share the water typing. So yeah, I don't think color is a factor.
  6. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

I made a small mistake when listing the options. Options 1 and 2 should have the word "only" between "he'll" and "get".
  7. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

So we know Go got a Scorbunny. I don't see any way Ash gets one himself, which is why it's not in the poll. Grookey and Sobble have yet to appear after 19 episodes (and it looks like it'll be a few more given the titles and summaries for episodes 20-23). We've seen these two starters appear on...
Back
Top Bottom