Search results for query: *

1. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Preview JN032: Celebi: A Timeless Promise

The problem with what that user said is that instead of being constructive, they resorted to calling us toxic. Someone had to call them out for it. Might as well be me. I also like how they haven't responded to the criticism. That tells me that user came in here with the intention of starting drama.
  2. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Good point. I will say that referring to other people as "toxic" like that one user did is fairly toxic if you ask me. Forget understanding everyone's feelings. Just label them as being something that they're not. That'll get people far in life, am I right? :wynaut:
  3. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Now we're getting to the point of going against that sticky PSA topic. :/
  4. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

I guess you're right. I was just trying to find a positive in this current mess of an episode that hasn't even aired yet. Obviously this episode could turn out to be solid, but not having Ash and Pikachu in it is not a good thing in my opinion. They're the main characters, they have to be there...
  5. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

No Ash or Pikachu? Sure writers, keep shoving Gou in our faces. Why not? At least Sobble is listed, so that's a plus I guess. Still, I'm not happy about this.
  6. Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

In before Gou catches Celebi.
Back
Top Bottom