• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Sobblelelle

Controversial opinions

I don't think there is anything wrong with Cameron beating Ash, while I can understand not liking Camerons misplays and having only 5 pokemon, I consider it to be functionally the same as when a character has several of their pokemon taken down, only for another one to come in clutch, a la kalos...
  2. Sobblelelle

Controversial opinions

Ash can catch legendaries sure, however the question is what happens to them afterwards. I don't see any legendary besides the Kubfu line sticking with the protagonists, the rest will likely wander like Suicune (which isn't exactly satisfying depending on who you ask) and maybe come back for a...
  3. Sobblelelle

Controversial opinions

I think Typhlosion looks like a upside down pizza slice.
  4. Sobblelelle

Controversial opinions

I don't like the notion that: Battling allot = good character Not battling allot = waste of space In a series with as much potential as pokemon, the fixation on battling seems extremely restrictive.
  5. Sobblelelle

Controversial opinions

I don't think Raboot ever showed more desire to fight than Goh's interest in Ash's battles and admiration for him. If Raboot really wanted to fight it would have been picking fights like the freshly hatched Riolu. Raboot also points out pokemon for Goh to catch and actually leads him to them...
Back
Top Bottom