• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Sobblelelle

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

A nice idea, but I think I as a viewer would be less interested in Goh's goal if he was just working with a random pokemon in each episode. The pillars of pokemon are still battling and catching, capture-release is pretty unappealing in comparison.
  2. Sobblelelle

I wouldn't say it makes him soulless, we know that he cares for all of the pokemon he has caught and tends to them daily. We also know that he isn't trying to acquire a living dex, but like Reborn Talonflame mentions, in universe pokemon may not want to evolve and it is faster to catch an...
  3. Sobblelelle

It's more like Ash defeating one of an elite 4 members pokemon as a noob in Kanto when that elite 4 members pokemon is at low HP and is restrained. The circumstances are contrived, but it makes sense within those circumstances. There is also a chance that the whole PV is bait and he doesn't...
  4. Sobblelelle

But then you also have people who say that Goh catching Suicune in a regular pokeball wouldn't make sense because of in game catch rates which haven't been supported by the anime. I personally like Goh's character, I think that his personality has been developed well, even if his battling...
  5. Sobblelelle

I am not saying Goh needs to catch Mew, but I don't see why people are vilifying the act. I think we are looking at this differently. Are Ash's Pokemon in "captivity" in the classical sense of the world or are they simply bonded to him. Does being captured mean that Mew would lose its free...
  6. Sobblelelle

Why wouldn't Goh want Mew? It's an extremely rare mythical Pokemon with the genes of every Pokemon, not to mention Goh first saw it destroy a Nidoking. We know Goh's Pokemon are some level of substitute for friends to him from the Celebi episode, + he wants to learn more about Pokemon by...
Back
Top Bottom