Search results for query: *

1. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, since everyone else is dead you have way too much time with no one to talk to... Out of loneliness you marry your dog. I wish I was Zuul.
  2. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, (Dated March 3rd, 2015) You have a chihuahua that is constantly yapping and tries to bite you everytime you go to pet it.
  3. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. After realizing how stupid they were for ruining this planet, they take to terraforming the planet to recover from the pollution. Unfortunately this process slowly destroys the planet from the inside out, leading to a fiery explosion. I wish that AIs were currently existing on the...
  4. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, a new game comes out called "My Little Dragon" where all of the dragons are chibified with big sparkly eyes and the objective is to hug other chibified dragons. Also, Oh god, I can only imagine an army of those with wings. The horror. [/Spoiler] I wish for a set of Command Seals.
  5. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, your unlimited money destroys the world economy throwing everyone into poverty and you become public enemy #1 , wanted in every major country. I wish I could erase all witches that ever existed in every universe with my own hands before they are born.
  6. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you find yourself in a party where everyone is wearing ceremonial robes and offering you suspicious smelling kool-aid with the promise of being 'freed' from your mortal shell. I wish I had more friends on Final Fantasy XIV.
  7. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you get a glass of water fresh from the Dead Sea... right after a fuel plane filled with gasoline crashes into a tanker filled with oil. I wish I could race the next poster Mario-Kart style.
  8. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, although for some inexplicable reason your power of levitation only works when you are wearing no clothes. I wish I could go back in time and visit Hinamizawa, Japan in 1983.
  9. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Every animal sounds like either Sean Connery or Morgan Freeman and they are constantly bickering about something non-stop. You know those dogs that keep you up at night howling at each other? Have fun. I wish I could see through walls.
  10. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You now work third shift, from 10:00 at night to 6:00 A.M. I wish being Meguca was not suffering.
  11. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, everyone you know dies in a freak gasoline fight incident and due to a legal loophole, a major corporation is required by law to put 1,000,000 US dollars into your bank account each year. I wish I knew more about this fantastic sounding beverage called "eggnog smoothie" that everyone...
  12. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they forget the chocolate syrup though. Dun, dun, dunnn! I wish being Meguca was not suffering.
  13. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Muaha, Granted. Since 24 karat Gold is pure gold, the chuck of gold you get is over 41 billion times more pure. Unfortunately, having so many gold molecules in such a small space causes all of the atoms to start breaking down, blinding everyone in sight before collapsing upon themselves...
  14. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you get a tiny diamond that is a billion karats. Since karats is a unit of measurement for gold, you just get a diamond. I wish ^ had wished for a real diamond of a billion carats.
  15. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

I wish I was in control of the Takamagahara system.
  16. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You download a virus off of it like I did about 4~ years ago and it ruins your computer just like my old one. I wish that I could see event flags in real life.
  17. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you live out your entire life alone because you will not let anyone get close to you. I wish I was fabulous.
  18. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, a Hypno comes into your neighborhood and starts kidnapping children. All thanks to your wish. I wish I could make one random person in the world spontaneously combust every time I sneeze. You have no idea how well that fits. You sir deserve a medal, no a golden statue dedicated to...
  19. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The sun is constantly directly above you and never sets nor rises again. This destroys everybody's sleep schedule and going outside becomes very dangerous due to everyone's lack of sleep. I wish I could see through walls.
  20. SobriquetP

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. After you find what you are looking for, you forget why you were looking for it in the first place. I wish my drill could pierce the heavens.
Back
Top Bottom