Search results for query: *

1. SobriquetP

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: HALP Delta Episode Bug I have not made it past the first gym personally, but I know the rule of thumb on many of the games is: If someone is not where they are supposed to be, beat the Elite Four again. That might help.
  2. SobriquetP

Oftentimes with third party hardware and software not made or supported by Nintendo. I think I heard someone mention that you could clone by trade, but I myself have never seen this successfully performed. Whether it is allowed is a loaded question. You are making the game give you a...
  3. SobriquetP

Here is where that thread is located for you and anyone else who might be looking. Just for reference.
  4. SobriquetP

Hmmm... honestly I do not think you have anything to worry about at that point. That Snorlax is only level 15 and seeing as how you have such a wide variety of types, I don't see you having any trouble in the near future even if you do fight people closer to your level. I personally do not use...
  5. SobriquetP

Re: Problem If you have both added each other and are both showing up as "accepted" friends on your 3DS's friend list(this means that you can see their Mii), then you both just need to get online at the same time to trade. If they are greyed out, either one of you did not put the other one in...
  6. SobriquetP

Mmm, think when I was comparing the two I accidentally left MCY's fighting resistance under MCX. On the topic of MCY... I am tired and want to go home. Bad excuse I know. I grouped them incorrectly in my head as x2 fire resistance and x2 fighting resistance as being a x2 fighting resistance...
  7. SobriquetP

Fixed that for you. This question is very hard to answer. For obvious reasons with IVs, EVs, and specific move sets it is almost moot point pointing towards one winning. Taking into account ONLY stats and types, however gets you these facts. Spoilered because this is the complicated answer...
  8. SobriquetP

Aerilate only treats Normal attacks as Flying. STAB is calculated normally at 1.5 afterwards. EDIT: Checked Serebii and noticed they do mention a 30% boost. I would recommend asking on the Simple Questions/Simple Answers for BST thread. They tend to be able to answer the more technical...
  9. SobriquetP

Yearly.
  10. SobriquetP

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) If you can somehow manage to set it up, then yes it would be strong. But the chances are not very good of that happening. And like I mentioned above, if they have a Mold Breaker Pokemon it will just bypass the ability altogether. Also...
  11. SobriquetP

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) It is possible with powersaves, but you have to buy it and it is in the gray area that Nintendo dislikes. Only Shedninja can have Wonder Guard. Ever. And it is not foolproof either, because any Pokemon with Mold Breaker bypasses it...
  12. SobriquetP

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Pokemon Bank can be used on any 3DS Pokemon game, whether or not it is yours. So yes to Bank. Not sure if Global Link is tied to a specific game file, but I doubt it.
  13. SobriquetP

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) If you have your White Smoke Pokemon in the front of your party, outside of battle the encounter rate is halfed from the normal rate. So yes, it would reduce your encounters. For future reference, any ORAS questions are generally posted here.
  14. SobriquetP

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition It should also be mentioned that if you have talked to him already, he will not be there. Have you tried looking for the other person instead?
  15. SobriquetP

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You need the Mach Bike and possibly the Go Goggles. She will also disappear after you talk to her so make sure you are not running in circles. [emoji14]
  16. SobriquetP

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition That is quite odd. After moving the game back to your 3DS your friend list should slowly start to repopulate as you friends get on at the same time as you are. If there is no progress in your friend list recovering after about a week, you...
  17. SobriquetP

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition As soon as you are able to trade.
  18. SobriquetP

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition The flexed muscles means your Pokemon has maxed EVs, so yeah... no point in any items that effect EVs. They are pretty much done unless you decide to use a reset bag or herbs.
  19. SobriquetP

Re: Bracer, Vitamins Poke Bank Super Training. It takes a tad longer, but is much easier and will show a visual representation of your current EVs. It will also show you when the EVs are maxed on a Pokemon by showing a symbol of a person flexing their muscles. Also I have to ask, did you...
  20. SobriquetP

Re: i NEED HELP What it is saying is that at Full EVs in attack, Magicarp at level 1 gets no bonus while at level 50 gets like 13~or something extra attack points and the level 100 Magicarp gets around +30 to its attack. Maxing out EV's does make them stronger in that stat, but you will not...
Back
Top Bottom