Search results for query: *

1. Sock: Evenstar

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

To lynch is the right move, is what I meant. Fine extending, though. Vote: Extension
  2. Sock: Evenstar

It's funnier 1-5 that is scum so it's the right move. Otherwise they'll just nk you probably because we know you're town.
  3. Sock: Evenstar

It was half forgetting because i was in like two other games and half "I shouldn't really post anyways because I need to not get nk'd". We need everyone town on his wagon otherwise scum can just suddenly place 3 votes on any incorrect town vote and stop the lynch. Haven't read the tie rules but...
  4. Sock: Evenstar

He was my n1 check. I breadcrumbed him a little before n2 ended. You were my n2 check. You're scum.
  5. Sock: Evenstar

I gave people time to counterclaim me or claim Miller. Also: I specifically targeted as many funniers as I could with my cop ability.
  6. Sock: Evenstar

My game philosophy is to be inactive as a cop to decrease my chances of getting nk'd. The fact that I was anonymous made it very easy for me to hide behind that instead of having to wifom it.
  7. Sock: Evenstar

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/mafiaholics-anonymous-day-3-psychosis.277313/page-10#post-6977999 In this post I described my green result as "good" and put an "x" next to their name to represent that they were cleared as a reference to the actual Evenstar who was also a cop...
  8. Sock: Evenstar

I've been lurking partially because I wasn't especially engaged, but also because I was trying to keep a low profile because I was a cop. The post I made in the night phase was one where I said "you're good" about my green result so that if I got NKed you'd at least get my n1 result. There's...
  9. Sock: Evenstar

Okay, literally no one's paying attention. funniers1-5 is scum. defnotafunnieralt6 is town. Cop results baby. Vote: funniers1-5
  10. Sock: Evenstar

And by day I mean January 18th.
  11. Sock: Evenstar

Okay, no one is saying anything. I'd like anyone who is a miller to claim by the end of the day. I've got a green check and a red check to reveal. :)
  12. Sock: Evenstar

I'll look at the thread later. I have other business to attend to, currently.
  13. Sock: Evenstar

Same. It's still early still, though. I think you're good.
  14. Sock: Evenstar

Vote: Unvote Unvote Vote: LynchME FoS: ExDark FoS: LurkingTilEndgame
Back
Top Bottom