Search results for query: *

1. Sock: LynchMe

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

My role is useless anyways since I'll get nightkilled or roleblocked. I did start to scum read Hamtaro later on which is why I left my vote on him and I didn't think it would be necessary if I came and said I am now scum reading Hamtaro.
  2. Sock: LynchMe

Unvote Vote: SexyScumLord Just in case anyways but I think I got lynched anyways.
  3. Sock: LynchMe

I'm the Doctor by the way and time is up. Town lost their pr.
  4. Sock: LynchMe

The whole vote switch happened way too fast for me when I came back and I thought Hamtaro was scum who was getting saved by scum.
  5. Sock: LynchMe

Would you like to help me build a wagon on SexyScumLord? I'm not townreading them. I can case them but there's not enough time and I don't want to lynch you.
  6. Sock: LynchMe

Hey ExDark are you still there?
  7. Sock: LynchMe

I'm not a fan of last minute votes and I did scum read Hamtaro.
  8. Sock: LynchMe

Voting pattern can be good catching the second and third scum when the first scum gets lynched. I have also seen scum doing distancing with their scum buddy and those are the kind of scum players who always confuse me. This was my rvs vote. I'm also the type of player who gets suspicious on a...
  9. Sock: LynchMe

Vote: hamtaro I think I found a guilty on this person.
  10. Sock: LynchMe

I wonder if one of those players who have the name scum or mafia in it are scum. There is around 3 of those players with those names. From what I remember, scum like to stay in rvs for the whole day 1. If we see anyone who still leaves their rvs vote by the end of day 1 then I'm thinking one of...
Back
Top Bottom