Search results for query: *

1. Sock: Mafia Exponent

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

Alrighty, I'm fine with an extension Vote: Extension
  2. Sock: Mafia Exponent

^ something that was a natural train of thought considering my whole frame of mind in the previous phase was trying to distinguish who was operating like a real cop, and to me funniers 1-5 wasn't.
  3. Sock: Mafia Exponent

That post you are all talking about was to prove my point that funniers 1-5 didn't vote with OS when they supposedly had a green check on that slot by Day 2.
  4. Sock: Mafia Exponent

@Sock: defnotafunnieralt6 How good of a read do you have on Mafio Sloth? Comparitively Hamtaro is more lurky so it's hard to even develop a read on them, but you said Mafia Sloth posted enough to make you think they might be Town.
  5. Sock: Mafia Exponent

I'm not goung to place a vote though because we need discussion in this game, I want to keep this phase going.
  6. Sock: Mafia Exponent

Ok, looking back Hamtaro voted Funniers 1-5 immedietly after Evenstar claimed, I want to say scum wouldn't jump the gate to buss like that. So, by deduction, LurkingtillEndgame is definitely scum, they are the safest lynch for today. The toss up is between Mafia Sloth and Hamtaro.
  7. Sock: Mafia Exponent

I have a paper bag over my head, I can be anyone! ;) (Hi Min Min!)
  8. Sock: Mafia Exponent

Alrighty, Defnotafunnieralt6 is cleared. Unvote voted early enough to make me feel good about them. I don't know what to think of Mafia Sloth, I don't want to think Mafia bussed last minute, but its possible. Still, I'm thinking a better PoE for today is between @Sock: hamtaro and @Sock: Lurking...
  9. Sock: Mafia Exponent

Here's the icing on the cake really, funniers 1-5 is claiming they cop checked OS N1 and got a green check and that was why they tried saving them. They voted contradictory than their green check... This doesn't add up, looking back I'm not conviced by anything funniers 1-5 said or did on Day 2...
  10. Sock: Mafia Exponent

By that, I mean yeah, you didn't vote OS, but you voted SSL which we know was a Townie because they flipped town. Defending a Townie but voting another Townie isn't a very strong case. I'll admit I put this game on the backburner, and I'm regretting it now because I thought the natural...
  11. Sock: Mafia Exponent

No, you jumped onto wagons that led to town lynches, and you were only slightly more active than Evenstar. The difference between you and them is that I imagine there would have to be a scum player actively voting to run town into the ground, and your voting history fits that bill. Besides, if...
  12. Sock: Mafia Exponent

Oh, I think I found Ex! No Lynch isn't ideal, probably, but I do see it as coming from a legitimate place of good will. I'd rather do an extension if it came down to it, but I think we got scum though.
  13. Sock: Mafia Exponent

Vote: funniers 1-5 I'm not buying their cop claim and going by their voting pattern, they look bad. Evenstar's claim is a bit more legit, probably, and they didn't actively jump on wagons in what looks like mislynch attempts, which is what funniers 1-5 looks like they were doing.
  14. Sock: Mafia Exponent

ExDark sure was flippity floppity
  15. Sock: Mafia Exponent

Unvote Vote: ExDark Clarify me if I'm wrong, but the thing Hamtaro said that you are going on about happened during RVS right?
  16. Sock: Mafia Exponent

Funnier always is a 10, probably.
  17. Sock: Mafia Exponent

Vote: funnier You smell bad.
  18. Sock: Mafia Exponent

Need sock added. Anyway, confirming.
Back
Top Bottom