Search results for query: *

1. Sock: Obligated Suffering

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

Just in case, hope you guys don't mind: @Minish @Spiritual Mask Salesman @ragnarokio @ExLight @Rubik @DekuNut @Doc 2.0 @Pika_pika42 @Midorikawa @Mellow Ezlo @Poyzin I think that's everyone left in the game? Rag replaced Contrainer, Jinjo and Zinn died. Yeah? Anyways, show up. Also I tagged...
  2. Sock: Obligated Suffering

You didn't cover the second part of my question Why were you so quick to follow the person you were voting off of their own wagon and onto someone else's?
  3. Sock: Obligated Suffering

All right, I promised some wagonomics Lynch Me (4) (SSL, Evenstar, Unvote, ExDark) SSL: RVS vote they kept on til EoD. They even kept it on after breaking their fake restriction, meaning they could've removed it if they wanted to. EvenStar: RVS vote they kept on til EoD. Has not posted since...
  4. Sock: Obligated Suffering

I can't say anything on half the players because most of them aren't doing much in this game. Probably because they forgot to log out of their regular accounts and check their alts. I flat-out said that it was possible for SSL to press those buttons. I opened it up to the table and introduced...
  5. Sock: Obligated Suffering

Wait... today's Wednesday so my mind messed up somewhere. I posted five hours before EoD, not 29. That's on me.
  6. Sock: Obligated Suffering

It's also worth noting that I wasn't posting late into the day, as Ex said. I didn't post at all in the last 24 hours of the day, my last post before my list being Monday afternoon.
  7. Sock: Obligated Suffering

Admittedly... it was night 1. I never expect to have very deep roads before the start of day 2, especially in a game as slow moving as this. Plus... I know you dont know who I am, but trust me when I say that the list I posted is more content than most people would expect from me Day 1. Though I...
  8. Sock: Obligated Suffering

All right, here are my reads so far: TotalyNotASrialKilla - Town As angleshooty as the later case against ExDark was, it was too dangerous of an argument for scum to pull out without having example town role PMs... which I doubt funnier would give them. defnotafunnieralt6 - Null One post of...
  9. Sock: Obligated Suffering

Correct, it was because of the post restriction. My initial vote was because of the exact repetition. I now know why it is that's happening, so there's no reason to keep that vote. Of course, we all know that real socks can go on either foot, so it doesn't matter... Vote: Lurking til Endgame...
  10. Sock: Obligated Suffering

This is the perfect game for drunk posting I'm doing it as well
  11. Sock: Obligated Suffering

Question for the table: are you a left sock or a right sock?
  12. Sock: Obligated Suffering

Vote: SexyScumLord That post sounds familiar...
Back
Top Bottom