Search results for query: *

1. Sock: SexyScumLord

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

Lynchme was the leading wagon for most of the day and also the player who ended up getting lynched, and we know their alignment. I think the concept that mafia tried to bus themselves on day 1 but got foiled because they couldn't generate a large enough wagon is beyond absurd.
  2. Sock: SexyScumLord

And to clarify, I don't really have any great issue with OS' reads. They're pretty lukewarm but thats largely to be expected at this stage in the game. Most players (including myself) haven't even given reads on most players, and mild reads are better than no reads. I also think its fine to have...
  3. Sock: SexyScumLord

The utility it has as a town play is generating meaningful discourse. In effect, its an ice breaker. Players form opinions based on the posting restriction, other players attack them for those opinions, players attack the players attacking players for the way they're attacking players, and the...
  4. Sock: SexyScumLord

I don't actually have a posting restriction i was just messing around/trying to spark discussion also i've been busy the past couple days or i would have resolved that sooner so sorry about that. I'm inclined to read Hamtaro and Exdark as town at this juncture because of how easily and quickly...
  5. Sock: SexyScumLord

Generally speaking as a vanilla townie you'd rather the death of any other player than yourself, since any other player has a much higher chance of being mafia, and the death of a mafia is worth a lot more to town than the death of a power role is to mafia. thats my take anyways. Its probably...
  6. Sock: SexyScumLord

I'm confident that SSL has a posting restriction where they can only echo what other players have previously posted. Unvote Vote: LynchMe
  7. Sock: SexyScumLord

I'm doing it as well
  8. Sock: SexyScumLord

Vote: LynchMe Your name says it all.
Back
Top Bottom