Search results for query: *

1. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

Holy shit I was bang on with all my guesses at the end. Minish was obvious lol, so were SMS and Ex toward the end. I was fucking right about Minish though. And I had a feeling we were wrong about Doc which why I wanted the extension. Gj though ex, your vote on funniers1-5 made me want to town...
  2. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Vote: Extension I'm feeling inclined to vote for LTE but I feel like we need more time. He did claim VT, which is easy to do as scum when we know VTs exist, but I don't want to make any hasty decisions right now. Though, for what it's worth, top scum are LTE and Mafiosloth, though I'm juggling...
  3. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Lmao maybe I'm wrong then. Just some of your mannerisms and such and some erraticism earlier on remind me of Ex. Oh, I must have missed it then. I'll have to check back. Still, that vote would have come when an Evenstar lynch was becoming harder to coordinate. No lynch buys us more time, and...
  4. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

@Sock: Mafia Exponent I have a pretty good town lean on you because of how hard you pushed funniers1-5 yesterday when it was still possible to coordinate a lynch on Evenstar, though it likely would've been a tie so your push is slightly NAI. Still, I feel like you've had decent posts this game...
  5. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

My town read of mafiosloth admittedly weakened quite a bit after they hammered funniers1-5, given who I believe to be operating that slot is someone I know has no problem bussing, and that was a prime bussing opportunity. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at a lurking/mafiosloth scum team. I...
  6. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Unvote was the first one to choose between funniers1-5 and Evenstar, and they chose correctly, so definite townlean there. I agree with Mafia Exponent (lol hi sms), I think the scum is between Hamtaro and LurkingTillEndgame, possibly both of them together. My vote will likely go in one of their...
  7. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Oops, I accidentally hit the post reply button in a different tab before I finished my post. I am a dumb! Anyway, one of the first serious votes in the game was from funniers1-5 on mafiosloth. I have only played one scum game with midori, can anyone confirm whether she is the type of player who...
  8. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Dang, I was totally wrong, I thought Rubik was something else. Though it is incredibly fitting that Rubik would end up with the Evenstar slot, lol. Anyway, it is no surprise that Evenstar was killed last night. Though I have to ask why did the doctor seemingly not protect him? I am still...
  9. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Dang, I was totally wrong, I thought Rubik was something else. Though it is incredibly fitting that Rubik would end up with the Evenstar slot, lol. Anyway, it is no surprise that Evenstar was killed last night. Though I have to ask why did the doctor seemingly not protect him? I am still...
  10. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Vote: Extension I may have forgotten about this game, but I do wish to continue playing, and I don't want the game to be decided in MYLO because everyone is inactive. I'm busy tonight but I'll have some time tomorrow and I don't feel comfortable with the current game state to place a...
  11. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

There's no reason to clear someone you know to be town in mylo when you could just claim a guilty result and then lynch them and win instead. And the fact that Evenstar looked for a Miller claim beforehand to make sure all the bases were covered makes me feel inclined to believe their claim over...
  12. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

I won't be around for EoD because of other commitments that unfortunately have to get in the way, but both you and funniers1-5 are making it very difficult to choose who is the better lynch. Not your fault seeing as funniers1-5 was the one to counterclaim, but you are both equally likely to be...
  13. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Looking back, it was pretty obvious ExDark wasn't town. Spending more time talking about game mechanics and philosophy than doing actual solving is a classic scumtell, and while he wasn't scum, he wasn't town either. It is for this reason I am also keeping an eye on SexyScumLord. Even though...
  14. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

My only problem with Evenstar's claim is that they, like me, admitted to having forgot about this game. Now they're saying they intentionally lurked because they didn't want to draw attention? Something doesn't add up there. On the other hand, funniers1-5 came in with a convenient counterclaim...
  15. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

My honest apologies everyone, I actually forgot about this game. I will try to catch up before day's end but I am a little busy tonight so I don't think I'm going to be very helpful this day. So sorry :/
  16. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

While this can certainly be true, I have seen it go both ways. Although I am someone who has never really been good at reading Day 1 voting patterns, I've seen people many times break normality and confuse the ones who are. So anyone wanna confess their guiltiness to the group? We're all...
  17. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Hello everyone. VOTE: UNVOTE UNVOTE: VOTE UNVOTE: UNVOTE VOTE: VOTE Let's all vote for Unvote and confuse the hell out of funnier! But in all seriousness, Vote: funniers1-5 I may def not be a funnier alt, but you are definitely a funnier alt. It's in the name. Lynch this slot folks.
  18. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

Yeah, there's a hole in the heal of mine, can you patch it for me?
  19. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6

I confirm I received my role PM, thank you funnier6.
Back
Top Bottom