Search results for query: *

1. SodiumChloride

Your controversial opinions

I want the battle frontier to come back but in a compleatly different form factor than emerald. maybe instead of having 7 facilities it should have 5 facilities with each being totally unique. Have one facility be the battle factory and another facility that focuses on inverse battles, maybe...
  2. SodiumChloride

online costs money now though, and online doesn't last forever (becausr servers eventually get shut down) while single player content does last forever because it doesn't need internet to work. they should implement multiple battle facilities for players who don't want to play online.
  3. SodiumChloride

Yeah I agree Pokémon stories aren't engaging enough, and in the newer games they also interrupt gameplay too much, which is a really bad combo. Sun and Moon in particular suffered from this, i didn't really like any of the SM characters, so them being in my face for the entire game was really...
  4. SodiumChloride

I think they should stop doing gyms the same way they always do them. In Gen 9 I either want there to be more than 8 gyms (maybe 18 gyms, one for each type, or 16 gyms like HGSS) or for the gyms to not be based on types anymore, but instead based on themes. Like maybe one of the gym leaders is a...
  5. SodiumChloride

Yes! Thank you someone else said it. I'm tired of getting new earlymons with ledian tier stats early in the game. The birds are usually good in battle but but I think that everyone fully evolved Pokémon should be at least decent in battle.
  6. SodiumChloride

I also think that they should stop making remakes all together because they take up too much development effort that could be used on new generations but before they stop doing remakes I want them to make Black and White 3. I'm against the idea of them making a Let's go johto unless it's being...
  7. SodiumChloride

Wall of text incoming 1) Add a hard/challange mode for people who would want it. A lot of people, like me, feel like the modern games (besides usum) are way too easy. Just spamming your most powerful attack to win battles doesn't feel satisfying, I want more strategy involved. 2) The battle...
Back
Top Bottom