Search results for query: *

1. Soki

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My first ultra space shiny :D Normally not much of a fan of Yanmega, but it looks quite nice in its shiny colors.
  2. Soki

I got a shiny Lillipup and a shiny Mudbray during my first playthrough of Moon, I think almost everyone I know has found at least one shiny during their playthrough. So indeed, just go play the game and there's a big chance you'll just randomly find a shiny :D And if that doesn't work, the best...
  3. Soki

Because of the merging of the Sun/Moon section with the Pokémon Video Games section, this thread has been merged with the "The Shiny Encounter Thread (spoilers)" that was present in the Sun/Moon section. So you can now discuss Shinies found in all Pokémon games here :)
  4. Soki

Ok my luck with shinies is insane today. Decided to go chain for a shiny Pikipek... the first ally was shiny. I fear this kind of luck is going to turn against me someday, I'm probably never finding another shiny again after this :P
  5. Soki

Oh wow I'm one lucky bastard. I was breeding for a competitive Alolan Vulpix, and was trading away the breedjects on Wonder Trade. But a communication error happened and I had to restart the game. The Vulpix I failed to trade was shiny. The difference is so minimal that I didn't even notice, I...
  6. Soki

It seems I am fortunate enough to find two random shinies in one playthrough and am now also a proud owner of a shiny Mudbray :D
  7. Soki

I got a random shiny Lillipup on Route 4 while looking for an Eevee :D
  8. Soki

I'm on a roll with shinies this week. During EV training I've found a shiny Whismur, Skarmory and a Spinda. Shiny charm's finally paying off :D
Back
Top Bottom