Search results for query: *

1. Soki

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

After doing some research, it seems it's version exclusive, it's a Shiny Stone in Sun. Also read you won't be able to buy it until you reach Poni Island? So I'm better off with the free one anyway :p
  2. Soki

Went through Poni Island, and of course it was then that I finally got a Dusk Stone through Pelago, just before I can just find one in the game -_- Oh well, Murkrow's evolved now so all is well. Also, I do hate that I keep replacing the mons on my team, but Jellicent was somehow just rubbish so...
  3. Soki

I think so, my Hau has a female too and I've heard multiple people reporting the same indeed.
  4. Soki

Went through Po Town, which is still the best part of the game imo. Managed to beat Guzma in one go this time (how does it feel getting Air Slashed by my Masquerain, Guzma >: D), it was still a tough battle though and again it was Dedenne that saved the day. Will never regret getting that little...
  5. Soki

After having enormous trouble beating Guzma in Malie Garden (it took me 5 tries omg) I decided to plan out movesets for my team. Normally I just decide those while I play but I really run into too much trouble with this team :( Also was reminded that the Thick Club is a thing so went and stole...
  6. Soki

Imo you shouldn't need to have a specific starter to be able to beat a trial. I managed to beat it after three tries but it was definitely extremely hard. Not only do both those Pokémon kill almost every member of your team before they can even lay a hit, as soon as you can lay a hit Marowak...
  7. Soki

After visiting it three times, it becomes an interactable Pokémon on Mt. Lanakila. As for my journey, haven't been able to do much yet cause I had to work way longer than expected yesterday :cry: But played a bit in the morning to catch a Natu since it's only available during the day, and named...
  8. Soki

Beat Totem Lurantis, was a bit of a challenge but not too hard. Mostly got myself in trouble cause I accidentally knocked out the Comfey it summoned and got a Kecleon with Ancient Power in return, while the mons I used against Lurantis were weak to Rock ^^; My battle against Olivia though...
  9. Soki

Managed to beat Totem Marowak but damn that one was one hell of a challenge. Only made it cause I used a revive, which I would rather avoid but didn't want to go through that hell again ^^; Cursed Body blocking my SE move, Detect+Torment blocking out the other useful move and then Marowak and...
  10. Soki

Oh thank god I'm not the only one haha. Everyone was talking about how easy it was and I just couldn't get the hang of it no matter what I tried :cry: Am better at it now though, after I got the tip you should start with short left and right strokes, while what I did was just going up and down...
  11. Soki

Just beat the second trial, which was luckily way easier for me than everyone made me afraid of haha. Two Wing Attacks from Murkrow was all it took :D Caught a Surskit after that, naming it Kimi (wanted to call it Chichi first, not realizing what that means in Spanish and Japanese lol, so it...
  12. Soki

I'm happy to see more people are 'slow' like me haha. I'm finally on my way to Hala, with the following team: Nuru (Mime Jr.) Lvl17 Maeve (Furfrou) Lvl18 Kuro (Murkrow) Lvl19 Really proud of Meave proving she's the best Furfrou against Dulse's :D Kept her in a regular style for now, kinda like...
  13. Soki

@IncineROAR Since this thread has a SPOILER prefix you're absolutely free to talk about anything concerning the game here, no need for spoiler tags :)
  14. Soki

Because of the merging of the Sun/Moon section with the Pokémon Video Games section, this thread has been merged with the "[SPOILERS] Official Bulbagarden Pokemon Sun and Moon Travelog Thread". So Travelogs/Let's Plays of all Pokémon games go here now :)
  15. Soki

Have finally been able to trade a Solgaleo and now the Alola Dex is complete! :D Picked up the Shiny Charm and SOS chained a 4IV Ditto so I can start doing some breeding.
  16. Soki

Took a break from completing the Pokédex to take on the Battle Royal and managed to beat the Master Rank in a few hours :D From what I've heard about it I was afraid it was going to take me weeks ^^; I thought it was surprisingly fun despite it being incredibly hard and mostly based on luck...
  17. Soki

I've made my way through the rest of Poni Island and got access to the Battle Tree. Finally managed to beat Morimoto at the Game Freak office too for the Oval Charm, he was a tough one. Have done some breeding for Wondertrade and am loving how easy it is now, with being able to box Eggs and the...
  18. Soki

After you defeat Hala I think.
  19. Soki

Just arrived in Po Town, after going through the hell that is Haina Desert first. I've also been doing a lot of catching and trading to complete the Pokédex, I'm at 48% now. Furthermore, managed to get 50% Zygarde right after finding Sina and Dexio again on Route 16. Meanwhile my PC box...
  20. Soki

Beat the second trial yesterday and damn that was evil. Rain to boost the power of Wishiwashi's moves, it uses Soak so your Grass- and Electric-type attacks lose its STAB and it summons an Alomomola that keeps healing it? The first time I tried I didn't even stand a chance. I healed my Fomantis...
Back
Top Bottom