Search results for query: *

1. Soki

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Guys please only use spoiler tags when there's actual spoilers or large images involved, and in the case of images at least sort of elaborate what's in the spoiler so people know what they're clicking for ;)
  2. Soki

Asking people what their post has to do with the topic has nothing to do with the topic either, so please move on ;)
  3. Soki

They said themselves in an interview about the Virtual Console games that they are still interested in making remakes. According to them, the VC ports are not replacing remakes.
  4. Soki

I think mostly because we've just been in SM, references will hardly give us any nostalgia at this point :p Also it's probably not about being against SM, but more about wanting a Sinnoh game to be about Sinnoh and not SM again, since again: we've just been there. At least that's my reasons for...
  5. Soki

@shemar corbin Please don't tell people what to do, discussing that the Pokémon in the new movie could be a hint towards DPPt remakes is perfectly on-topic. It is about DPPt remakes. And FlowerMagician was responding to your post, also making it on-topic. Talking about Kanto/Johto sequels is...
  6. Soki

Platinum had a lvl20 one, it was lvl5 in DP. HGSS also had a lvl5 one (while it was lvl20 in GS). And I do agree they should take as much as possible from Platinum, but I'm very afraid they won't. I expect the environment changes to stay at least, and maybe Looker too, though that guess is...
  7. Soki

I'm pretty sure that if we got new regional variants mid-gen, we can't trade them to SM either. The Mega Evolution problem isn't just that they're items, the ORAS forms itself don't exist in XY's data, so the game can't create them. Same goes for regional variants, it doesn't matter that they...
  8. Soki

Weren't the new Mega Evolutions also locked to ORAS? I remember you weren't able to use them in XY at least, which was the reason why XY and ORAS had seperate competitive stuff going on.
  9. Soki

If they can add new Megas mid-gen, like they did with ORAS, I don't see why they can't add new evos mid-gen.
  10. Soki

I would prefer cross-gen evos over Megas, there's still a lot of mons that could benefit from getting an evo and since Mega Evolution requires a held item it seems like the worst option of the two. I'd love to see evos for Farfetch'd, Dunsparce, Corsola, and Castform for example. Or a pre-evo...
  11. Soki

Ooh this though! I'd love to see new Pokémon art :D But as you said, with ORAS only the starters got new art so I doubt the Sinnoh mons are getting new art either :( Looking forward to see the new starter art at least!
  12. Soki

Making games for every new handheld is harder too, never stopped them before. 'It's harder' is not really an argument for them to not do it or for the game to come out worse somehow. More companies make games for both handhelds and consoles. When has this ever been a problem?
  13. Soki

I don't think movement not being grid based anymore is going to be a big problem, the movement in the DPPt remakes will just... not be grid based. It's really that simple :p They don't need to redesign the whole region for that, it'll just be the same except you have free movement. I definitely...
  14. Soki

I would go as far as to even make it work immediately, having to wait multiple hours for something is just a pain, I have more things to do on a day than start up a game again to check if something is happening on a tree :p Seriously though, honey works immediately when used in grass, don't see...
  15. Soki

Ooh I hadn't even thought about that, they could indeed provide a fun addition to the contests, just like Megas did in ORAS. Like you can use a Z-move once per contest and it will give you extra points or something. Please no :p I'd rather have they give a bigger role to Fantina, since she is...
  16. Soki

The only thing I want is Dawn not getting the same redesign treatment as May and I'm good :P Though I also wasn't a big fan of Maxie's and Archie's redesign, so I fear for Cyrus a bit... That said, I do am very curious what they're going to do with Team Galactic's outfit, they're my second...
  17. Soki

@shemar corbin tbh this is not really the place for these kind of questions, as this thread is only about the gen IV remake. If you wanna discuss this, please take it to the SPECULATION: - The 3DS Successor and its effects on Pokemon thread or make a "The Future of Pokémon Games" thread or...
  18. Soki

Alright, but do we really want another Pichu form in the DPPt remakes? :p The 20 Pokémon rumor is about Pokémon Stars though, not about DPPt remakes. Mega Evolution was pretty deeply rooted in Kalos, with Sycamore even mentioning it was a Kalos only thing. If GF wants the Z-Moves mechanic in...
  19. Soki

Because Z-Moves are gen VII's main mechanic and Mega Evolution is not focused on at all. So if DPPt is part of Gen VII, it would make sense for it to focus on Z-Moves and not Mega Evolution. What makes you say that? Just a few new Megas was enough for ORAS, so why should a few new Z-Moves not...
  20. Soki

Ooh I'd actually forgotten about Mr. Backlot's garden! Alola Forms would indeed fit perfectly as 'rare Pokémon' in his garden, that would definitely work.
Back
Top Bottom