Search results for query: *

1. Soki

Generation VI: The Future

Actually, it requiring not to use any other hold items is why I think it's a good idea. With this you'd actually have to give something up to get easy leveling, making it a bit less easy. And being able to choose which Pokémon to give Exp. too is the main advantage of this idea. In ORAS I used...
  2. Soki

If we get the same copy/paste Battle Maison again, GameFreak wins the award for "most lazy game company that has ever existed". I'm fine with the Battle Maison returning, but dear god at least change something. Would be nice if Amie and Super Training got some changes too, still can't forgive...
  3. Soki

Ah yes, let's play Pokémon without battling people. Fun. Having the Exp. Share on and simply battling everyone is enough to be overleveled really fast, no tricks needed. I've never touched Super Training, never used Amie and neither the Dexnav to search for extra powerful Pokémon in ORAS. And...
  4. Soki

Oops, you're right, saw that wrong, fixed it. It's indeed the E4 that suddenly had less Pokémon (4 instead of 5), not the champion. This.
  5. Soki

The exp. share is indeed one thing, but: Gen I R/B: Last four gym leaders have at least 4 pokémon, champion has 6 pokémon. Gen II G/S: Last gym leader has 4 pokémon, champion has 6 pokémon. Gen III R/S: Two of the last gym leaders have at least 4 pokémon (Tate&Liza being an odd exception)...
  6. Soki

I still play Platinum and SoulSilver from time to time and they're definitely harder. Just compare Cynthia's champion battle with that of Diantha. When playing Y I don't think I've ever even touched the grass, cause training was completely unneeded, you just walk and beat everyone in your path...
  7. Soki

Sadly more and more game companies/publishers seem to stop caring about this. Heard of Battlefront? Lots of 'hardcore' gamers have complained the game is way too easy (it's a remake of a much harder game) and even EA themselves admitted they did that on purpose so 'everyone' can play it. And...
  8. Soki

Well, games are quite expensive and most of the target group for both Pokémon and Yokai isn't rich, so they actually will ask themselves which of the games they'll buy.
  9. Soki

Oh well I least I got hyped again for an hour or so, so thanks for that anyway haha
  10. Soki

Oh man she looks so cool!! The outfit indeed looks like an 'upgraded' version of the female PC outfit in XY. I just hope that's true cause that's one awesome outfit.
  11. Soki

Yes well, when they base a game on Eastern Europe, it will not be appealing to Eastern Europeans. So this will always be a problem. GameFreak can't do anything about that. France is exotic to them, so it's logical they based a region on it. I can understand it isn't very interesting for...
  12. Soki

You're forgetting that these games are Japanese in the first place, for Japanese players it probably is adventurous to explore Europe. And we've already had four regions based on Japan, so yeah. Kalos would've probably been better if it had been based on multiple European countries, instead of...
  13. Soki

...so? We'll go to Spain! Even more fun! Just because the Kalos we've seen in X/Y is based on the whole of France, doesn't mean the whole of Kalos is France. Maybe in the Pokémon world France conquered Spain and both countries together is now called Kalos lol. Why exactly? What's wrong with...
  14. Soki

omg if they're missing this opportunity I'm going to be so mad It could also mean that Ash Greninja is going to be anime exclusive. And please let it be, I don't want any Pokémon to look like Ash in any way in the games. However, that doesn't mean the way he evolves into it is going to be...
  15. Soki

Arg I missed that it was already confirmed as a Mythical Pokémon. Oh well, there goes that hope.
  16. Soki

Oooh if that's true then that does sound like a big hint we'll get to explore southern Kalos. I've always assumed Volcanion would be an event Pokémon, like Hoopa. But what if it's actually another legendary we can actually find in the game? It's dex entry does say "It's said to live in...
  17. Soki

Well, if the next game is on the same handheld, is in the same region and has the same starters...how is it then the next generation? It would just be another gen 6 game, just not a 'third version'. I honestly don't really care whether we get another gen 6 game or gen 7 starts next year, as...
  18. Soki

I repeat: some people want new content after the main game. Other games had lots of content during the main game and new content after the game. XY didn't. Nothing hypocritic about wanting something that other games did have.
  19. Soki

Well "post" does mean "after" so that literally is the definition. If people were complaining about the overall content in XY they would just say 'content'. XY's content was fine, but some people want something new to do after the main game, and XY isn't offering much in that regard. That's...
Back
Top Bottom