Search results for query: *

1. Soki

Generation VII confirmed!

Good news, we were able to take back the forums and our accounts from Team Skull! :D Sorry about this whole mess, they caught us off guard. But I assure you we've got everything under control again now. While I'm here, I've got an announcement to make: Current Event: Sun and Moon is going to...
  2. Soki

Ooooooh you want a Rawst Berry for that burn, man? You're not getting one.
  3. Soki

Yeah, go investigate that UNFUNdation, homie! We're just some innocent kids hanging around and they keep bothering us, man!
  4. Soki

You're not the boss of me, yo! And I'm not the boss of them either, you should take that up with mr. Guzma.
  5. Soki

Yo, get your asses out of our thread and go find your own!
  6. Soki

Yo, from here on discussing anything here that isn’t related to Team Skull is forbidden. Anyone breakin this rule will have to scrub Guzma’s Golisopod’s scales for a year, yo.
  7. Soki

Saying that something is 'objectively' better is saying that your opinion is a fact. And as TechSkylander explained, it hinders discussion since you're saying that everyone else's opinion is invalid, so please don't do that. ORAS being a remake of RSE is a fact (objective), ORAS being better...
  8. Soki

Which is your subjective opinion, there is nothing objective about saying one game is better than the other. There is no checklist or whatever that decided what makes a game 'objectively' good, everyone has different things they like, so saying a game is 'good' is always a subjective opinion.
  9. Soki

From the Eurogamer article: So Stars is only the codename for now, it could be that the actual game is getting a different name. And yes, Eurogamer is a trustworthy source, they predicted exactly what the Switch would be like months before we got real info about it.
  10. Soki

The games have only just released and there's already rumours of a third version: Sources: Nintendo Switch to get Pokémon Sun and Moon version
  11. Soki

I actually don't think it's a counter argument. They might have not redesigned her now because they're saving her redesign for the remakes. Wally makes sense, since he just got a redesign, but why not give Cynthia one especially since
  12. Soki

As soon as the games are out, everyone is free to talk about them here yes. So if you don't want to be spoiled, I advice you to stay away until then.
  13. Soki

Well since it's a hot spring, I'm guessing it has the same function as a Flame Body/Magma Armor Pokémon and therefore the eggs will hatch just as fast. Also, it could be that we can deposit more than 5 eggs there at once, which means we'll be able to hatch more eggs at the same time too...
  14. Soki

We don't know that yet. We don't know that yet. Nothing points towards that happening in 2018 and it's a pattern that can be broken. I agree with Vinx that with the Pokétch being a thing, it's weird to imagine DPPt remakes being on a device with a single screen. Just because it's never...
  15. Soki

What exactly is pointing towards 2018 being a new gen, except the Switch being a thing?
  16. Soki

Well that's what the Trailers and News thread is for, it doesn't have to be discussed on every thread. This thread is about Gen VII in general, the removal of Triple and Rotation battle is very much a part of Gen VII so people are free to discuss that.
  17. Soki

Well there is the fact that Zygarde is for some reason chilling in Alola and that we have a new battle mechanic called Z-moves, and I can't think of any other reason why it's named like that except that it has something to do with XY. I'm not saying Kalos is in these games, I very much doubt...
  18. Soki

Because more things to do is always better than less things to do :p Some people already have a living dex and/or don't play competitively. Give them something to do after the main story too. And I think it's a matter of being used to it. DPPt and BW(2) had multiple whole new routes postgame...
  19. Soki

This isn't about it being a bad move or not, it's about making a console game out of something that has only been a handheld game so far. The resolution has to be higher and the double screen is gone. Wouldn't be surprised if they have to make all the Pokémon models all over again, to make them...
  20. Soki

Nintendo Confirms Switch Isn't Physically Backwards Compatible With 3DS And Wii U Software You haven't even seen these games yet, you have no idea if they're not the ultimate games of this gen. XY never got a follow-up either, the only other gen VI games were a remake. So either we get a...
Back
Top Bottom