Search results for query: *

1. Soki

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I'm sorry to tell you that it's already over. You can watch it here or just watch the new game trailer here. Also, shiny new thread for y'all: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)
  2. Soki

Speculation about the games can just go in the threads about Ultra Sun/Moon, they're not really rumors or leaks ^^; That said, I'll go make a new leaks thread so we can start with a clean slate OP.
  3. Soki

Well I first assumed it was game concept art (since it was posted together with a screenshot) but now that you mention it, it should indeed be a reference for the anime. Which makes this even more suspicious cause afaik the Gladion in the anime is extremely far away from becoming the president...
  4. Soki

Also, someone pointed out that Silvally is 7'07" (2.3 m) and therefore Gladion towering above it is pretty weird :P Could be just an innocent mistake, but not sure if the GF artists would make mistakes like that.
  5. Soki

This pic is going around now, showing that it's possible that it's just an edited pic:
  6. Soki

If they want to expand their business, doesn't it make more sense that it's for a different game? You don't expand someone's business by working on a franchise that has already existed for a long time, right? :P
  7. Soki

No, they're hiring someone for a 3DS RPG. The opening says nothing about it being specifically Pokémon. It could be Pokémon, but it could also be another RPG game they're working on, we have no idea what other potential games they're working on. The game being Pokémon is not a fact yet, so a...
  8. Soki

It could very well just be a different game. Just because they don't have another RPG game right now, doesn't mean they aren't be working on one. If Stars is real, then it's probably mostly finished by now which gives them room to start focusing on another game they have in the works already...
  9. Soki

It said: Secret Bases return, together with Aarune. Postgame features Battle Frontier and will include some of gen 3 and 4’s Battle Frontier hosts. It’s set on a faraway island. Postgame also features Pokémon Gyms and Houses. There’s a Trial Captain for each type. Charizard, Blastoise...
  10. Soki

Did you see all the red text in that leak, indicating the parts confirmed fake? Cause...there's a lot. The few things they did get right can all be called lucky guesses imo, including a port of SM on the Switch. If they had actually named it 'Stars' it would've seemed more impressive, but a...
  11. Soki

Guys are we done insulting each other? Thank you.
  12. Soki

Pokémon Z is just something the fans thought up though, based on assumptions that there would be a third version. Stars comes from a rumor from a very credible site. There's a big difference.
  13. Soki

True, but what Riley says is that all competitive players will be forced to buy Stars, which is far from true if they can just use SM. People have never been forced to buy a third version before, I doubt they'll start now. And paid online services will be forced on you for all games, not just...
  14. Soki

1) We don't know if you have to pay. I doubt we will, cause people will then just buy SM since it has free online services and it's probably practically the same game. 2) We don't even know how much we'd have to pay. Could be $5 just like Bank. It's probably higher but we don't know yet, so...
  15. Soki

Remember when Nintendo said the Wii U wouldn't be discontinued? Don't trust game companies (or any company really), they lie all the time :P You have pockets that can fit a 3DS? Cause I sure as hell don't, I always need a bag to carry that thing anyway. And if the game looks better + has no...
  16. Soki

Didn't Nintendo say they weren't discontinuing the Wii U and then a few months later it was discontinued anyway? Lying is not a rare thing in this business (or any business). If GF is making Stars, they've planned to reveal it on a certain time, and will not reveal it before, no matter how many...
  17. Soki

1) People that have also bought all the other third versions. Which are a lot. 2) People that only play on consoles and can now play a Pokémon game for the first time. So...lots of people. Having to buy a new console to play a certain game has never stopped people before, nor will it stop them...
  18. Soki

Yes, and until GF announces it, people are free to speculate about it. People are free to treat it as confirmed, just as you are free to treat it as fake.
  19. Soki

Crystal > a year after Gold/Silver Emerald > only 8 months after FireRed/LeafGreen HGSS > a year after Platinum Black/White > a year after HGSS XY > a year after BW2 ORAS > a year after XY So yeah, all the time actually :p And yes, I'm counting the remakes and third versions, since the Stars...
  20. Soki

1) Most people are just speculating about what would happen if this is true. 2) Eurogamer is a very trustworthy source, so it's not surprising if people are convinced it is true. That this rumor came out on the release day of Sun&Moon could very well just be a coincedence. It could also not...
Back
Top Bottom