Search results for query: *

1. Soki

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

It already has a whole section even :P
  2. Soki

There's no reason to close this thread, it dies when it dies. If people still want to discuss stuff about it they should be free to.
  3. Soki

Guys I said 'leaks', you don't have to put every bit of speculation inside a spoiler tag :p
  4. Soki

Fixed it. And indeed a note for everyone: If you're posting leaks, please put them in spoilers or take them to the Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread. That way people can continue to visit this thread for news without being spoiled (y)
  5. Soki

Well I was definitely not expecting a direct right before the E3, but yep here we go.
  6. Soki

GameFreak's history is to have announced both Platinum and BW2 only four months ahead, so announcing a third version that late before releasing it fits exactly within their history :p Those games were just released earlier (September and June) and therefore announced earlier in the year. That...
  7. Soki

Though they are all published by the Pokémon Company, none of them is made by GF. Why should GF have a break year just because some other companies are making phone games?
  8. Soki

13 days is still quite a lot of days? And there's still the E3 itself too? There's no reason at all to give up already. Why though? I mean I wouldn't mind if nothing is revealed, but wanting nothing to be revealed is a whole different story... I'm still fully convinced we're getting...
  9. Soki

Ah you're right, I was able to find this some pages back: New Pokémon For Switch On The Horizon? Game Freak Recruiting For Console Project - Siliconera. It was indeed for GF, so that definitely makes it more likely for it to be Pokémon, as that is their only globally popular RPG.
  10. Soki

No, it was mentioned because:
  11. Soki

"Possible hints" are the words you all are looking for. There's no actual evidence for either case, even both listings could point at another game we don't know about yet. Hell, maybe it's the same game being released on both the Switch and the 3DS :p The one for the Switch could possibly be...
  12. Soki

I already edited this in the post above, but how many people do you expect to go to the OP regurlarly to actually see those questions? Maybe like...one :P Even then, it won't stop anyone from repeating the questions, because the answers simply don't satisfy them. People just need something to...
  13. Soki

The lag and all other problems are very much present on the New 3DS too, only slightly less. It pushes the limits of the New 3DS too. IMO that would be worse than make it Switch exclusive. People would have to buy a new device for $200 that will probably hardly have any new games after this...
  14. Soki

The rumors/leaks thread still exists you know: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread :P Though you're all welcome to just discuss it here, as long as it's still possible to be Stars.
  15. Soki

Yeah if it releases on the Switch, the goal is probably for the game to make people actually buy a Switch. Releasing it on the 3DS too would kind of defeat that purpose. BotW got a dual release but I think that's mostly because the game was supposed to be released on the Wii U in the first...
  16. Soki

Well maybe we're not getting a Pokémon Direct, but the news could still come out of completely nowhere, like what happened with ORAS iirc. A Pokémon Direct is not a necessity for an announcement to be made. I can imagine them simply announcing the game on the official website and then showing a...
  17. Soki

Ah I read it as thinking the 3DS would die without Pokémon, as many other people claim. Saying Pokémon will die on the Switch is even more ridiculous though, hell it could go to the Xbox without dying, that's how big the franchise is :p The Switch is just another new device to play the games on...
  18. Soki

There's at least 23 3DS games still coming this year, among which are games from the Fire Emblem, Pikmin, and Professor Layton series, which are all quite popular franchises. Maybe not as popular as Pokémon, but to call the 3DS dead without it is a huge exaggeration. There are loads of people...
  19. Soki

Why would parents need to buy multiple Switches? You can make multiple accounts on one Switch, so you even only have to buy one game and everyone would be able to play it. If the Switch wasn't so expensive it would almost be a cheaper option, cause with the 3DS you do have to buy multiple games...
  20. Soki

One reason could be they're holding the announcement back because they're saving it for the E3. Another could be that they're not holding it back at all and will announce it four months ahead (in June/July), like they did with Platinum and BW2. It is not too late yet at all, you're all just...
Back
Top Bottom