Search results for query: *

1. Soki

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

IMO riding a Tauros for hours to continually hatch the same Pokémon is even more boring than continually battling the same Pokémon :p I liked shiny hunting in the previous gen, but I gotta say I'm not interested anymore with SOS Battles and breeding being the only two options this time, which...
  2. Soki

Oh right keep forgetting about that, in that case I take the arrogance part back. Still dislike him for making that League in the first place though :P
  3. Soki

I agree with this. I was so happy they decided to do something new instead of Gyms again, and then there's Kukui being all "I want to make a League cause other regions have one". Damnit Kukui, being different was the point. I would've rather battled against all four (now stronger) Kahunas again...
  4. Soki

I've never thought about that and that's actually pretty stupid. If you're giving left-handed people the chance to be left-handed in the game, you gotta make sure they're always left-handed and not sometimes right-handed -_- With that said, I hope next time you can access throwing styles...
  5. Soki

Team Skull loses all the time, yo, what’s the deal with that?! This game’s just out to make us look bad. And you can’t get a Team Skull tank until you beat the whole game, yo, what the hell.
  6. Soki

When I got my first Pokémon game (Diamond), I was doing quite fine without an hour long tutorial though :P I get that stuff needs to be explained, but the amount of handholding was excessive in this game and there should really be an option to skip it. If new players play the game for the second...
  7. Soki

I'm not a fan of the UB's either. It was alright when it was just one, though I was still a bit annoyed we weren't getting a storyline that mostly revolved around Team Skull. And then even more got revealed and it was hinted we were getting way more too and it became overkill for me already. And...
  8. Soki

Just FYI, spoiler tags are unneeded for this discussion, spoilers are to be expected in a thread like this. You're free to keep using them if you want though, just saying that you don't have to ;) Some more nitpicky things from me: 1) So many Oranguru in the overworld, same with Stufful too. I...
  9. Soki

Because...most people actually like not having to do tedious tasks to get items in a game? :P Completing the whole dex took me about a month, time I could've spend playing other games or drawing or anything else that isn't practically wasting my time. And now I was able to get the Shiny Charm...
  10. Soki

A lot of times it is though, with most trainers only having 1-2 Pokémon. At some point I stopped bothering to even think about it anymore, just scrolled through my mons and see where the Super Effective button was and voila, battle won (most of the times). I miss having to actually think about...
  11. Soki

Ah I even forget about that, that makes it all even better: She wants to protect Ultra Beasts and therefore kidnaps one and almost kills it in an attempt to create multiple wormholes that hurt even more Ultra Beasts. Great job Lusamine, oh mother and protector of Ultra Beasts :p
  12. Soki

This is what people assume, no such thing was actually said in the games iirc. When has Nihilego done that? She doesn't fuse with one until the very end and she's already plenty of mad before that. Has she been meeting up with one regurlarly? How/why? None of this is ever explained. Also, she's...
  13. Soki

Because the Dex Rotom would get jealous. Imagine you liking the Rotom you battle with more than your Dex one, you know he'd hate that ;) Seriously though, the Rotom Dex is advertized as being a rare thing, so not being able to just catch a Rotom in Alola actually makes sense imo.
  14. Soki

I keep forgetting to add this, but I hate that effectiveness shown in the battle screen is not an optional thing. I get that a lot of people find it useful and I wouldn't want to see it completely removed, but I'd like to be able to turn it off as I like to think about which move to use myself...
  15. Soki

Just finished the main story and I gotta say that I agree with those that dislike that Lillie gave away Nebby to you. It's the getting Korrina's Lucario all over again, I don't want Pokémon that someone else is attached to, that's just painful :/ Especially since I boxed it ^^; And her excuse...
  16. Soki

This though. And next to that I'm quite annoyed the Pokémon are wearing riding gear too. Lapras already has a shield to sit on, why does there need to be a chair on top of it too? Just seems like extra weight for the poor thing.
  17. Soki

Actually you can. Give all your Beast Balls to Pokémon to hold, and then talk to Looker in the motel on Melemele. He will think you have none and give you one more, which you can then give to another Pokémon, and then get another one, etc. I've heard this option is still available after...
  18. Soki

I didn't even know about this yet, that is bloody ridiculous :/ I agree with a lot of things said here, like the distribution of Pokémon. Some mons are only on one route and have a encounter rate of 10-1%, but meanwhile we have Pikipek, Yungoos, and Alolan Rattata in almost every single piece...
  19. Soki

Discuss the things you didn't like in Sun&Moon or were disappointed about :( I'm not finished with the game yet, but for me the Festival Plaza is definitely high on the dislike list. It's so much less convenient than the PSS and that you have to get facilities at random by ranking up or from...
Back
Top Bottom