Search results for query: *

1. Soki

The 3DS Successor and its effects on Pokemon

We don't know cause the Switch doesn't have a Pokémon game yet, so we can't really check :p But it's definitely possible to communicate between the 3DS and Switch, so it should be possible to trade Pokémon between a Switch game and a 3DS game, if the games are compatible to trade with each other...
  2. Soki

Pokémon Bank is a thing and the Wii and Wii U were able to connect with the handhelds too so there could definitely be a way. There is no confirmation at all of the 3DS not being able to connect with the Switch yet.
  3. Soki

Well that's a shame, weird to have another 'regular' Direct after we've just had one though, couldn't they just have included this info in the previous one? Also don't believe there'll be a surprise Pokémon announcement in this one, if they wanted to announce anything regarding Pokémon they...
  4. Soki

Not because they're done fixing them, but because a lot of them were bought on release and therefore already 6 years old. They will start dying soon, and now that Nintendo won't fix them, there's no reason to keep it. Nintendo not fixing them anymore doesn't mean they all start dying now, it...
  5. Soki

How dare you insult the DS Light D:< Seriously though, it was so cute and comfy, I really miss it's simplistic design. It's probably why I like the New 2DS's design. Also, whatever the 3DS's successor may be, it better finally have the stylus back on the side just as with the DS Light. It's...
  6. Soki

"A new version of Pokémon Sun and Moon will launch for Nintendo Switch. Multiple sources tell Eurogamer the game is already well into development, will launch in 2017, and currently holds the codename of Pokémon Stars." Right there, at the start of the article. Sources have told them there is...
  7. Soki

OR you could choose to not be rude and just provide a source. Though you are right that there are special Switch SD cards, it seems loads of other SD cards will work just fine too, so no one's forcing you to buy the special expensive ones.
  8. Soki

He can, but as PkmnTrainerV above me says: he almost never does. It's not his business to talk about games that his company doesn't make. That's the business of the companies actually making those games.
  9. Soki

Not really, he's part of GameFreak and therefore it is extremely safe to assume he means the game series, which GameFreak makes. If it was said by someone from Spike Chunsoft, it would mean Mystery Dungeon. If it was said by someone from Creatures, Inc., it would mean Ranger. But it was said by...
  10. Soki

Joycons can connect two people on the same device, something a 3DS can't do at all. But you can also all take your own Switch tablet with you and play together that way, just like you can with a 3DS (which was shown in one of the trailers I think, four people all playing on their own Switch...
  11. Soki

Because that resulted in XY: not a very good game in many eyes. And BW2 wasn't just a third version, it had a new story, new characters, etc. So focusing on that and on making it for the 3DS would've been hard and we would've had to wait on that game for a long time. But if they had used a third...
  12. Soki

They have to make the switch (pun intended) at some point, I'd rather they do it now and practice how to make a Switch game with a game that is already done for the most part, than having to focus on making a new game and still learn how to make it compatible with the Switch. Remember XY with...
  13. Soki

Name one person who would actually miss that :P I (and plenty of others) would welcome having to press a button before getting any blatant obvious hints from that thing. It constantly blinking in the bottom screen doesn't add anything at all. The only thing that is said about Warriors in the...
  14. Soki

Well...yes. Why shouldn't you blame the company that is responsible for the paid online services in the first place? They're the ones deciding the price too, you're paying for online services on the console, not for the specific game. At least that's how it works with Xbox and PS.
  15. Soki

Xbox and Playstation consoles are both more expensive and for both you have to pay for online services too. And it hasn't stopped anyone from buying their games. This won't either. You're all really underestimating how much money gamers are willing to spend on their hobby:p And we don't even...
  16. Soki

Nintendo would be idiots if they didn't do it, cause then it wouldn't earn them money :p I can see the online services being free for Stars though, simply because it's free for Sun/Moon on the 3DS, so it would be a big reason for players to just stick to those versions. This is assuming that...
Back
Top Bottom