Search results for query: *

1. Soki

The Avatar Check Thread

Guys please do take this thread seriously, read the OP and it should be clear you're fine.
  2. Soki

The Avatar Check Thread

It's a Cresselia, so totally unacceptable. No, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, you're fine :P
  3. Soki

The Avatar Check Thread

It's fine (y)
  4. Soki

The Avatar Check Thread

Better, though there's still the visible blood and cut in the signature and it's 870kb, so still 370kb too much.
  5. Soki

The Avatar Check Thread

I'd recommend something that doesn't include blood, as not everyone is really comfortable with that. Same goes for your signature, which next to that also isn't really comfortable for epileptic people due to the flashes. Furthermore, it also exceeds the max limits, which are 600x160 and 500kb...
  6. Soki

The Avatar Check Thread

It's fine, it's just Courtney, nothing sexualized going on.
  7. Soki

The Avatar Check Thread

Looks fine to me :)
  8. Soki

The Avatar Check Thread

Absolutely fine! You really only have to worry if it might break one of the rules listed here.
  9. Soki

The Avatar Check Thread

I right-clicked the image in dropbox, saved it to my own computer (which made its size 45.7kb somehow) and tried uploading it as my avatar, which worked just fine. So maybe try that :p Also: PNG version: JPEG version: I don't see the difference tbh, so if it really doesn't work somehow...
Back
Top Bottom