Search results for query: *

1. Soki

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Actually no, you're looking for this thread: Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks :p Keeping this one open in case someone still wants to discuss the leaks we got or for the small chance there's still some USUM leaks coming up. But y'all do keep in mind to please only use this thread for that, we...
  2. Soki

So um guys, this isn't really about leaks anymore, is it? :p What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? ^ I think this is the thread you're all looking for. Do make sure to keep Pokémon and story spoilers in spoiler tags though ;)
  3. Soki

OR it's actually illegal to put up footage of a game that isn't released yet, of course it's being removed. You could also just have patience and wait the remaining 6 days.
  4. Soki

I guess stores get them early to take shipping lag or whatever into account, so all stores get them on time? I hate knowing that the games are already lying there but we can't have them yet though D:< Do hope we don't get a story leak this time like last year. Though at first I didn't really...
  5. Soki

Guys, please spoiler tag large images. People with slow computers and small screens will bless you for it (y) For those who don't know how to use spoiler tags: click on the image > click the + in the edit menu > choose "Spoiler". Or add [ spoiler ] in front of the image, and [/ spoiler ] after...
  6. Soki

It was discussed in another thread and concluded that since Crobat has been shown in an USUM trailer, it's probably a coloring mistake. And the shapes don't look any different either.
  7. Soki

If you wanna ask about trailers, please go to the US/UM Trailers and News Discussion thread.
  8. Soki

I've given it thought to move it to Credible since that one confirmed sentence was one hell of a thing to guess, but it could be they've just stolen that from another leak to make theirs credible. So indeed only putting it there if at least one other thing from their list gets confirmed too...
  9. Soki

Updated the OP and added a "Credible" header with USUM Wishlist and Rainbow Rocket Leak under it. I still can't believe the Rainbow Rocket thing is actually correct ^^;
  10. Soki

A summary of how much SuMo was leaked: - The demo was datamined. - The whole game was leaked more than a week early and could be downloaded on the internet (and was also datamined). - Many stores in many countries broke the street date. Especially shops in Europe cause I think they were like...
  11. Soki

Last time I checked this thread was about leaks and not if we like or dislike particular characters, so indeed take that kinda stuff somewhere else please.
  12. Soki

Finally updated the OP again (sorry I have a bit of a lack of time lately) and included the Rainbow Rocket leak, the screenshot from 4chan and the Insider Information Leak (under other 4chan leaks). Moved the Maria Leaks and John Gamefreak leaks to the fakes list. Though their information isn't...
  13. Soki

All posts regarding the review posted earlier have been deleted because of being off-topic. Please carry on discussing leaks and not reviews :D
  14. Soki

For the 24871593th time, look at these shiny threads in which you can discuss trailers and how you feel about USUM: US/UM Trailers and News Discussion What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? They are just as fun as this thread, I swear. As for the leaks, I think the Rainbow group...
  15. Soki

You can just explain people's mistake without calling them blind, thank you. As for the art, it seems to be SM concept art indeed, no need to make concept art for USUM of things that already exist in SM. However, there's quite some things in there that weren't present in SM, like: Wobbuffet...
  16. Soki

Guys, the livestream battle thing has nothing to do with rumors or leaks, please take that to the US/UM Trailers and News Discussion
  17. Soki

Please put large images under spoiler tags, so people don't have to scroll just to get past the image ;) I've spoiler tagged it for now, but please keep it in mind for the future! :D
  18. Soki

So before y'all start more speculation about that poster here, please take it to the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Confirmed thread, since it's official info having shown up in multiple stores, not a rumor/leak ;)
  19. Soki

This pretty much is the 4chan posting thread sadly :p
  20. Soki

Agreed about the Anonymous 4chan leak, put it under fakes now. However, about your second point: do we already know how Necrozma gains these forms? Yes, he 'takes over' Solgaleo/Lunala, but surely some item or something has to be involved, just like with Kyurem right? So my point is: we don't...
Back
Top Bottom