Search results for query: *

1. Soki

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

If USUM wasn't thought of beforehand, then why the empty lots in SuMo, and a Trial Captain that doesn't even have a trial but is thinking about one for the future? SuMo was practically an advertisment game for USUM, you really can't tell me they didn't plan it beforehand. I agree that most of...
  2. Soki

I have to say that I'm very happy the game was datamined. I am still buying it, cause I just wanna play Pokémon, I really like the Photo Club idea, and I'm quite excited to battle all the previous bosses again. But gods am I happy to know beforehand that all this 'ultra change' promotion was...
  3. Soki

Please put every info that comes from the datamine in spoiler tags, thankss.
  4. Soki

Just because we aren't supposed to see them doesn't make them less legit. They reveal pretty much everything so judging the games based on it is very fair imo. And indeed playthroughs can already be found and I see that most disappointment comes from those. Y'all need to remember that people...
  5. Soki

Though USUM seem to be better than I expected... I'm still sticking with my choice that I would've preferred any other reveal :P It's still a third version that makes SuMo look like an unfinished game and that will forever leave a bitter taste in my mouth. Any other reveal would've made me a...
  6. Soki

The only thing that has made me a bit more excited about these games is the Alola Photo Club. I've always been hoping for a feature in which you can take good pics with your mons and this has so many features included, it's better than I ever hoped for. Then again, this very feature also makes...
  7. Soki

Well we never got demos at all when third versions were a thing, ORAS was the very first demo we got, so there's nothing to compare with. I agree it would be a bit redundant to make a demo for something that is mostly the same game, but on the other hand their demos seem to indeed be mostly...
  8. Soki

I am reserving more judgement till more information but I would've definitely preferred any other reveal. I just have no interest in revisiting Alola so soon, no matter how many differences it has. It's still the same region with the same starters and probably mostly the same characters. If I...
Back
Top Bottom