Search results for query: *

1. Soki

TCG Your Newest TCG additions!

The husband of a co-worker of mine is a huge collector of TCG cards and found out I collect them too. So he gave me a huge box full of duplicates of which I could grab whatever I want, bless his soul. Got about 40 cards out of it, of which a lot were on my wishlist. Here are the prettiest of...
  2. Soki

I went on a TCG shopping spree online this week and the first batch just came in! :D The holo's: And pretty non-holo's: I'm happy that the shopping spree happened just when Unified Minds came out, which has a bunch of pretty cards. Really happy to finally have a Lurantis in my collection :D...
  3. Soki

I'm often not that lucky with finding TCG cards on markets either but got lucky this year! Someone was selling a half full binder and the binder was Pokémon themed too so double bonus. It contained some from my wishlist and a bunch of holos too, so real lucky find ^^
  4. Soki

@FinnishPokéFan92 Ooh that Mesprit, Cresselia and Gardevoir are on my wishlist too, especially that Gardevoir is gorgeous. Good finds! Gotta love flea markets :bulbaLove:
  5. Soki

I've only started collecting again recently, though my goal is mostly to just get the most beautiful cards I can find. I hunt them down on a second-hand marketplace and very happy with my most recent hault which includes one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen: And two other beauties I...
Back
Top Bottom