Search results for query: *

1. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

It seems to learn almost every punch by tutor... except that one ^^;
  2. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

Wait....WHAT?! Wow I hadn't heard about this yet and just....man that's bad :/ The volcano and golf course not being upgraded I wasn't too surprised about, but I was 100% expecting that to be an actual city. Kinda glad I know this beforehand, I would've raged had I found this out myself, ugh.
  3. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

How about we discuss the datamine and not whether jokes were supposed to be funny or not, ok? ^^;
  4. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

Got some pics of what the nurse, karate, and Lurantis outfits look like: I take back saying I loved the Lurantis outfit, it's hideous D: Why is it so...naked. Also, the karate outfit seems to only be two pieces, no shoes or headwear for it (no headband :().
  5. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

Ah yeah the boys hats are missing I see, the person who shared these didn't include that one. Those hats is all there's missing it seems though, they uploaded all new stuff per category (hair, shirts, pants, etc.).
  6. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

You can find the new customization options here. That's all the new there is, the rest is still the same. So no real long pants, no. Can't really figure out if eye and hair colors are locked to postgame again. Knowing GF, they probably are :/
  7. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

Mod note: General reminder that everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. It's fine to discuss your opinion, but please do so without invalidating other people's views. People don't want to buy the game? Great, let them. People do want to buy the game? Great, let them. No looking down on...
  8. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

When sharing art, please share the name of the creator and a link to the source. If you can't find it (or if it's your own), then please say so :) In this case it's made by this artist on Pixiv (source). Since the datamine comes from an English game, I don't think it includes the Japanese...
  9. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

100% shiny chance as reward for being good at a minigame? Hell yes, best feature. So you can get move tutors during the main story then? I assumed they would be locked to postgame again, but that sounds awesome :D Happy to know the game is fun too, it looked a bit boring imo but if it's...
  10. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

Added new customization options to the OP! This was something I was looking forward to :D What I love: - The new hair options, it's gonna be hard to pick a style this time - Lurantis outfit! <3 What I absolutely depise: - The boys getting a karate outfit while the girls get a....nurse Joy...
  11. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

I am really disappointed that this didn't happen, it was one of the things I was looking forward to the most, cause it just seemed silly to not actually make this happen based on what the guy is saying :/ Same goes for not making the golf course and all available for exploration, so many...
  12. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

Couldn't find any of the fossil Pokémon in the encounter tables, so I'm afraid not. Reading in the story texts, it seems the Fossil Park is no different from SuMo, just a place where you can resurrect fossils and a guy talking about making a park someday :( You can buy the fossils in Konikoni...
  13. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

From what I know, everything that is caught and bred in Alola, will be allowed to be used. So breeding it should be fine :D
  14. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

Looking at the island scan list, I'm sad that the mons that were taking off it weren't placed in the regional dex instead. Was hoping for Solosis and Venipede to be available now, but nope :( Also interesting to note: even though Slurpuff was shown in the latest trailers, it's nowhere to be...
  15. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

Went looking for the fossil Pokémon in the encounter table and couldn't find them, so I guess the fossil park is not actually a thing :( Which is stupid, then what is the purpose of that guy there? Could only find all the fossils in Olivia's shop, you can buy four now but still only one per...
  16. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

Updated the OP with all datamined info I could find so far, we'll keep it updated continually! :D
  17. Soki

USUM Datamine Discussion

Please no links to where the cia can be found. Datamined info is one thing, but we don't want to help people actually play the game before it releases. Furthermore, some other ground rules for here: Please keep story spoilers inside spoiler tags. There's a lot of people that do want to know...
Back
Top Bottom