Search results for query: *

1. Soki

Spoilers Story Discussion

This too yeah. All her talk about wanting to become more independent and all, and then shows up with a Pokémon from a line her mom owns too, and has probably gotten it from her too :/ I guess it's maybe supposed to show that the relation between her and her mom is now good again, but it just...
  2. Soki

Hmm that's a difficult question really. Like I think SuMo's story is better, but with all the extra features USUM has (Mantine Surf, Ultra Space traveling, Photo Club, Rainbow Rocket) and the extra Pokémon, I would still choose USUM over SuMo. So it depends on what you find more important, story...
  3. Soki

Now that I've finally went through the biggest part of the story, I have to agree with those that say that this story was pretty rubbish. There was a lot of potential here, with a city in ultra space that has lost all its light and the Ultra Recon Squad and all. But imo, where they went wrong is...
  4. Soki

We'd like people in the Datamine discussion to still be able to stay spoiler free, so have a seperate thread for those who want to discuss the datamined story/game text :D Story text Game text
Back
Top Bottom