Search results for query: *

1. Soki

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

One more mon on the Neglected List is in: Joltik! At least Galvantula was shown walking around that is. It hasn't been in a regional dex since BW so quite fun to see it again. And with the announcement that only Galar regional mons will be able to be transferred to this game, I'm going to guess...
  2. Soki

Don't we all forget about Rhyperior I somehow just....completely overlooked Eevee. I guess I'm so used to it being everywhere that my mind doesn't register it anymore :unsure: Thanks for the heads up, have added them! Tbf, it's only shown as Leon's Pokémon so I'm not 100% sure if we'll be...
  3. Soki

Really happy with the new mons so far, it's been ages since I've liked every new Pokémon from the start (excluding the legendaries but I've never been a fan of those anyway). Meanwhile concerning returning mons, so far only one on my list of 'neglected mons' made it in, which is Bronzor. Bit...
  4. Soki

As with every new game I just wanna see mons that haven't been seen during the main story for a while. Really happy to see Deino for one, since it hasn't been in a regional dex since BW and there you couldn't catch it until Victory Road, so that doesn't even really count. So, so far the game's...
Back
Top Bottom