Search results for query: *

1. Soki

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Well my luck has ended apparently. Had saved up 7020 gems for Lyra but the only 5* I got was another Blue, the 5* I care the least about. I wish you could decide what to do with duplicates, dupes of units you don't care about are 100% useless the first five times so it will take ages before 5*...
  2. Soki

I know, I am sorry, you all are 100% in your right to hate my guts. I will stop pulling now for the sake of everyone else's mental health here :whistle: I'm very confused by it though, my luck concerning getting random things has always been terrible, I can only assume I will not get another 5*...
  3. Soki

Holy jeez I just got my third 5* sync pair of this day. And it's Kris!!!!! :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove: Gods after thinking my luck would be as terrible as it is with Fire Emblem Heroes it completely turned around. I now have all 5* sync pairs except Karen, who I don't really care for so...
  4. Soki

Omg I take back that I hated Blue's banner. Got Brendan off it yesterday and today Blue, and while I'm sad that those are the 5* sync pairs I wanted the least it's still two 5* pairs and it counts towards the collection at least. But right after Blue I GOT PHOEBE!!! :love: That's three 5* sync...
  5. Soki

Got 5* Brendan today, sigh the one I wanted the least. Really sad they didn't keep the original banner together with Gary's since I don't care about Gary at all. Meanwhile I'm still really happy with my restart since I've only gotten 2 duplicates so far in 19 scouts, most of them are characters...
  6. Soki

@MegaPod Woow lucky! Glad you got worth for your money at least, I still find it disgusting this guaranteed 5* is for paid users only. Even then, it would've been way more acceptable if you'd only have to pay for one pull instead of 10, I would've gladly paid the 3 bucks, but def not 20 for just...
  7. Soki

Decided to indeed restart and reroll for a good character. Was going for Kris or Phoebe, but got Olivia on my third try together with Will and Candice so decided to keep it at that cause that's three characters I want already. Just got Janine too, so this is definitely going way better so far...
  8. Soki

Sigh, just got my third Marley. This is becoming some real bullshit now, really getting the urge to just uninstall and restart for better luck :/
  9. Soki

Post the results of your Sync Pair Scouting here! Today I got my second Bugsy and a Siebold. Don't care much for Siebold but at least he's new, after having gotten 4 duplicates in the last 6 scoutings sigh. And Clawitzer is pretty cool, at least I can replace Barry now. Sorry Barry, I love you...
Back
Top Bottom