Search results for query: *

1. Soki

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

In SuMo you could get them in the Heahea City Boutique, though only in Moon. I'm gonna assume they're exclusive to Ultra Moon this time around too :/
  2. Soki

What exactly is it you have problems with? If it's picking up speed then the only tip I can give is to start with short left and right movements and then make them longer each time. The mistake I made was going up and down the whole wave all the time and that doesn't work at all ^^;
  3. Soki

It evolves at 5am in Ultra Moon (cause GF thinks it's totally reasonable to make people get up at inhuman hours to evolve a Pokémon -_-) Ah I was wondering about that. I didn't speak to the man at all, cause I wanted to visit the PokéCenter first, and he was gone when I came back out.
  4. Soki

Can confirm that that should indeed work, as long as you don't let the time go past midnight. E.g. if you put the time on 11:59PM it will turn midnight ingame a minute later and the swarm will change. So put the time on 1AM or something, and make sure to change it again as soon as it's close to...
  5. Soki

It's from various guides on Pokéradar chaining in DPPt, I did a lot of research when learning how to chain myself :P Yeah, the radar of XY is just ridiculous on a whole other level :/
  6. Soki

@SpikOriundo No your game isn't glitched or a counterfeit. The sad truth is that chains sometimes randomly break. It happens to everyone, happened to me loads of times too. Next to avoiding scrolling off-screen, the following can help avoid the chain randomly breaking: - Pick the shaking patch...
  7. Soki

Moved your question to this thread, you can just post any questions here instead of making a new thread for it :) As for your question: I'm pretty sure you can Thief multiple items per battle, I think I got multiple Razor Claws in a SOS Battle once. There's only a 5% chance of getting a Metal...
  8. Soki

From what I can read on the internet, it isn't :)
  9. Soki

The Destiny Knot transfers five of the parents' combined twelve IVs. So the Egg can take: - 5 of the perfect IVs from the parents - 4 of the perfect IVs from the parents and one of the non-perfect IVs - 3 of the perfect IVs from the parents and two of the non-perfect IVs So if you're unlucky...
  10. Soki

You can't get a Bulbasaur with this pairing sadly. The Egg will always contain the same species as the female you're breeding with, in this case a Ferroseed. Except if you breed a male Pokémon with a Ditto, then the Egg will contain the species of the male. So to get a Bulbasaur you need to...
  11. Soki

You can still get them though! You can get a Mawilite and Beedrillite by entering the code INTIMIDATE in Mystery Gift (also includes a Audinite and Medichamite), and a Pidgeotite and Steelixite by entering the code AZUL (also includes a Heracronite and Houndoominite) :) It seems they're going...
  12. Soki

You sure you're checking the Global Link website? Cause the prizes for all previous competitions have already been given out: Kanto x Alola Regional Rumble: Pokémon Global Link News-ポケモングローバルリンク インフォメーション International Challenge February: Pokémon Global Link News-ポケモングローバルリンク インフォメーション Alola...
  13. Soki

After the competition it always takes a while before you can get the prize. In Global Link's article about the results for the last one it says "Check back for details on how to get your participation prize." Just gotta wait a while until an article on Global Link appears that gives you the code...
  14. Soki

It is, always male. Everything about it is locked actually, including Nature, Ability, having a Speed IV of 31, etc.
  15. Soki

Well, according to Bulbapedia: So it could be that saving is going to be impossible very soon too then, if that is the problem.
  16. Soki

Are other time-based events still working? Cause I know that with these games, the internal battery can run dry after which time-based events do not work anymore.
  17. Soki

I assume you just forgot to click on the last page, but you don't have to answer questions from 2011, let's just stick to the recent ones :p
  18. Soki

Ah right I get what you mean now. I've been through the whole OST though and it doesn't seem to be there indeed. Weird for an OST that includes every little sound...
  19. Soki

Do you mean this?
  20. Soki

According to Bulbapedia: So what TouyaShiro above me said is correct, to get the Alolan form the female/non-Ditto parent should not hold an Everstone.
Back
Top Bottom