Search results for query: *

1. SonansuMan

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

Almost scary to think we could end up with an incarnation of TRio better than SM's, but I am super excited at the possibility of seeing Chimecho again though! Poor thing got shafted way too soon. SM TRio were the best out of any of the series for me because this felt like the first time since...
  2. SonansuMan

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

Everyone is complaining about how little Team Rocket have been appearing meanwhile I'm just upset about the lack of screentime Mimikyu/Mareanie have gotten lately :(
  3. SonansuMan

So far I've honestly enjoyed TRio's treatment so far this series (outside of being absent so frequently) because even though they appear less often, they've gotten more development than any other series minus BW and are more than just static characters that exist to start conflict. This can be...
  4. SonansuMan

Right now things are great for the TRio. The only I'm worried about is if they can keep this up.
  5. SonansuMan

What's the point of having TS if they're just going to be Alolan Rockets, when TR is around?
  6. SonansuMan

To be fair, he didn't do it out of pure rudeness/antagonism. Plus thats only one moment out of over 900+ episodes.
  7. SonansuMan

When was Ash selfish? AFAIK, the only times he would act selfish is around the early age of the anime, back when he was inexperienced.
  8. SonansuMan

I have never felt so stressed about TR being gone for a MONTH. I can handle one episode without them, maybe two, and even three. But four episodes *consecutively* is just ridiculous! TR doesn't need to be in every episode though. If they appear in every single episode, they just become more...
Back
Top Bottom